Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Trust in the fat hun. 

Dons be back in May. 

Yeah I also remember opening the jungle juice on the bus before Stonehaven and reaching Forfar and having the same thoughts you're having...

Unfortunately I've seen it all before, many times since my first hampden defeat in 96.

You will be on here in 15 years time telling the youth of AFC Chat the same thing.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Yeah I also remember opening the jungle juice on the bus before Stonehaven and reaching Forfar and having the same thoughts you're having...

Unfortunately I've seen it all before, many times since my first hampden defeat in 96.

You will be on here in 15 years time telling the youth of AFC Chat the same thing.

Keep the faith, seen the good times and the bad times, the corner is about to be tunrned and this could be the start of the good times coming - COYR’s

Sun shining in Cumbernauld this morning up at crack of dawn cos the hotel curtains are thin pish, come on boys let's do this today.  Fine feeling actually, not having too much expectation, feeling more relaxed and we just might do it.  Remember the final against the Huns I was truly confident and nervous.  Looking forward to the day yeehaa COYR

21 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I've seen us lose to Celtic at Hampden about 11 times since 2011!! 

Today is the day

33 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It’s the hope….

25 minutes ago, Red Granite said:

Sun shining in Cumbernauld this morning up at crack of dawn cos the hotel curtains are thin pish, come on boys let's do this today.  Fine feeling actually, not having too much expectation, feeling more relaxed and we just might do it.  Remember the final against the Huns I was truly confident and nervous.  Looking forward to the day yeehaa COYR

Did she have a nice crack? 

Have a good day out Dandies. COYR. 

• Haha 2

Miovski        Duk

Toilet.        Polvara.     McGrath    Sokler

McMongo.  Jensen.   MacDonald  Devlin

Roos

If we are gonna sit back as usual and get humped,how about at least giving it a go with a crazy attacking formation.something different from the usual meek shite against the kiddie fiddlers.

The tims defo wouldnt be expecting it.

If County can go for it like that against the huns we can go for it against the tims.non league game so just do summat different and unexpected.

Fast attacking football.

Never know-tims arses might fall out.

Then i woke up.

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I remember those chef shoes on twitter... so I would say with great confidence, yer da is streets ahead in the best dressed game. 🤣

That's a whiley ago, min!!!! 

Cortez' on. Da worry about me x

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

That's a whiley ago, min!!!! 

Cortez' on. Da worry about me x

Cortez are superior. I won't forget chef shoes though. Class.

Regardless of my comments above, enjoy your day and despite my negative beliefs, I do hope for a Dons win all round. Enjoy.

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Galloways Cucumber said:

Miovski        Duk

Toilet.        Polvara.     McGrath    Sokler

McMongo.  Jensen.   MacDonald  Devlin

Roos

If we are gonna sit back as usual and get humped,how about at least giving it a go with a crazy attacking formation.something different from the usual meek shite against the kiddie fiddlers.

The tims defo wouldnt be expecting it.

If County can go for it like that against the huns we can go for it against the tims.non league game so just do summat different and unexpected.

Fast attacking football.

Never know-tims arses might fall out.

Then i woke up.

Bold. 

Taylor is a weak link. Get Duk running at him. 

57 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Dear Santa, it’s a bit early but please help AFC win today.

Tummy Tommy try God, he gave  you  life your father and mother gave you gifts at Christmas Santas not real.   If you really want a Dons win get down on your knees and ask God he may just perform a miracle today.   1- 0 Dons.