Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic (5 - 6)

If we actually went out to sit in then we're fucking clueless. DId we do that or have Celtic been enough better than us this half that we've not been able to get it off them? 

Whatever it is, it's painful to see us seemingly sitting back AGAIN against this mob. You let them build up a head of steam and they'll pass their way around you and into the box.

• Like 1

Fair fucks to MacDonald, managed to convince the majority of our support he was the second coming of Baresi by not even playing earlier in the season. Then sticks in a captains performance like this. 

Let’s see if they’ve got any kind of positive reaction in them, I think I know the answer. 

2 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

If we actually went out to sit in then we're fucking clueless. DId we do that or have Celtic been enough better than us this half that we've not been able to get it off them? 

Whatever it is, it's painful to see us seemingly sitting back AGAIN against this mob. You let them build up a head of steam and they'll pass their way around you and into the box.

That’s exactly what’s happened. Anytime we have caused these fuckers problems it’s because we have had a go. This last 30 minutes have been an utter disaster. Sit in. Sit in. Ohhh close they almost scored. Repeat repeat and then goal. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

18 yards out from their goal and he was scared to have the ball. Just swing his foot at it before even thinking. 

A weakling. 

Aye that was absolutely abysmal.

He's played well in spells but that was completely fucking idiotic.

I'd also like to say Barron didn't get the foul which was very similar to one celtic got literally 5 mins later.

Just little things I pointlessly keep tabs on to show how pish scottish fitba is.

1 minute ago, JakieBastard said:

Could almost understand this approach if we had a lead to protect, but it was 1-1. Fucking bizarre approach to the 2nd half after going toe to toe in the 1st

Do you seriously think Leven has went in and said “stop doing what you are doing and drop off”?