Whom Should JT Retain?

37 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Depends on his wage. If it was ridiculous as NW panicked. I wouldn’t keep him

35 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Hoilett would be ideal for a Motherwell or a Dundee but if we are serious about massively improving next season, we need  faster and better wingers.

Need to get someone better. Hayes hardly costs anything but everyone is still devastated at the sight of him getting a game nowadays. 

39 minutes ago, BrisDon said:

I suspect there will be a few players folk want shot of who will still feature next season. 

I’d rather that we prioritise quality over a full scale revamp of the squad. It’s not like we’re going to go out and sign half a dozen players who are going to be a cut above what we’ve got already. 

The standard of the league is shite (see Killie and St Mirren) so I’m sure some of the less celebrated players can still do a job. It’s going to take more than one season to build the team the new manager wants. 

I agree. Last 3 seasons have seen massive overhauls of the squad and none of them have really worked.

I think it’s agreed that Thelin needs a lot of time to implement his ideas but then so does the recruitment team.

A decent amount of good calibre signings will be a lot more beneficial to the team as well as the remaining players then signing 13 punts in the dark.

34 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Pretty sad that a 33 year old has probably been our most effective winger. Nae expecting him to start every week but if Thelin uses 4 wingers I'd rather he was one of them than Morris.

Call it the Shay Logan phenomenon (and for the record I was a huge Shay fan).

If you don't have a right back and the opposition all know you dont have a right back and then one appears of course he's going to look effective. 

19 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

How much do you think it would cost to sign that cunt fae Killie? Half a mill?

Only one year left on his contract I believe, so that should about do it.

Bargain. Considering the money spunked by the spastics guilty of it, on utterly useless cunts like Guèye and Morris.

• Upvote 1