Message to Dave Cormack

13 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Leven has just mentioned a foul before the incident. This may be a case of Sportscene being shite and making false statements.

Only foul was Aberdeen players having the audacity to enter the Celtic box. They should know that’s always going to be a foul 

19 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

That's what Robertson gave, I think. That's the easy option which they always take, give a cheap free kick and let var take over. They are cowardly bastards. 

Am I right in saying because he gave a freekick VAR would have to prove it was a clear and obvious error to award a pen? That in turn makes it easy to claim they couldn't prove that?

Seems like an easy way to help get the Glasgow pair into the final because that's what they all want.

That feels like the murkiest one we've ever had go against us. I hope the fact we got an equaliser afterwards doesn't allow this to get swept under the carpet. 

That intervention handed them the game on a plate. 

I fucking hate how corrupt the set up is in this cpuntry

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ernie McCracken said:

BBC saying Robertson awarded the pen but VAR spotted a foul on Johnston.  Would like to see 

Strange that the experienced / professional TV crew couldn't show the audience this supposed foul!  

• Upvote 1

42 thousand Celtic fans & the ref is ‘at very least’ called to the screen to view both incidents if that was other way. If it would even get as far as requiring checked in first place as I think they would both have been given 100% to them in first place & we wouldn’t really have had any arguments against the decisions.

That’s the stand out issue here. Completely lopsided officiating as per fkn usual. 

Sick of it. 

Would absolutely love at least one fkn club in Scotland stand up to this shite & fkn walk off the park during a game to make world news. Regardless of punishment. Cup game is perfect time to do it so they cannot deduct points in league. Maybe they would suspend the team from cup following season but so fk. 

fine could be contributed to from 9 other clubs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I guess the issue for me is... The VAR is for the penalty check. If the ref didn't spot a foul before it that's not what's being checked for. Was it a penalty yes ? The ref missed a foul before hand ? Tough shit. It's a penalty and that's what was being checked for and that to me is how it should be officiated. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, dj_bollocks said:

I guess the issue for me is... The VAR is for the penalty check. If the ref didn't spot a foul before it that's not what's being checked for. Was it a penalty yes ? The ref missed a foul before hand ? Tough shit. It's a penalty and that's what was being checked for and that to me is how it should be officiated. 

Aye.  Allowing them to rewind the play and overturn decisions based on something that happened 20 seconds before the incident in question isn't helping matters.   

That's re-refereeing games imo

I mentioned this in the match thread but I struggle to comprehend why we can't/dont have the same live/ retrospective refereeing action in place as rugby.

The live commentary from referees rugby is generally exceptional.

Clear to understand for the viewer why the decision has been taken regardless if you agree or not.

I would suggest the reason it has not implemented here is because they have no faith in their decisions.  

Over to you SFA.