Message to Dave Cormack

53 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

BBC saying Robertson awarded the pen but VAR spotted a foul on Johnston.  Would like to see it back.

Premier Sports explained how Roberston shat it better. He points to spot then almost instantly raises arm for free kick but conveniently the foul only bad enough after a stonewaller for us and about 5 seconds of play

2 minutes ago, RDS said:

Premier Sports explained how Roberston shat it better. He points to spot then almost instantly raises arm for free kick but conveniently the foul only bad enough after a stonewaller for us and about 5 seconds of play

Cheating.

Plain & simple.

Can you imagine the uproar if (no laughing at the back!) the same incident had gone against Celtic? 

59 minutes ago, Turra red said:

Am I right in saying because he gave a freekick VAR would have to prove it was a clear and obvious error to award a pen? That in turn makes it easy to claim they couldn't prove that?

Seems like an easy way to help get the Glasgow pair into the final because that's what they all want.

I'd imagine that would be the case but you know it's simple to spot a foul and  they take the easy option every time. There is absolutely zero chance of a foul up the other end and they have their penalty. 

We are stuck with our shitey refs but I see no reason why Var can't be run fae a hub somewhere in Europe where some cunt fae Latvia or Moldova doesn't give two fucks about Celtic and Rangers. 

1 hour ago, JakieBastard said:

That feels like the murkiest one we've ever had go against us. I hope the fact we got an equaliser afterwards doesn't allow this to get swept under the carpet. 

That intervention handed them the game on a plate. 

I fucking hate how corrupt the set up is in this cpuntry

If they didn't kick up a stink for the 96th minute leg sweep against the huns at the league cup final in December, they are going to do jack shit about this.

1 hour ago, Ernie McCracken said:

BBC saying Robertson awarded the pen but VAR spotted a foul on Johnston.  Would like to see it back.

They don't know what they're talking about though. 

I've watched it again a few times and I think the ref will say the following: 

- He saw a foul by hoilett on scales as they both went for a header.

- He lets play develop to see if there's a goal, in which case VAR can have another look at the foul.

- There is a foul between hoilett and carter Vickers (he doesn't have to pass judgement on who it's for). So he blows for the original foul to stop play.

- He points to where the foul was and indicates it's for Celtic.

- Literally everyone in the stadium thinks he's pointed to the spot, but he hasn't. 

- VAR checks whether there's a clear and obvious mistake in his calling the hoilett on scales moment a foul. It doesn't look at anything else, because that happened after the foul.

CCV knew it was a Pen the ref knew it was a pen because it was a pen they both were ,but in this rancid Glasgow dominated league corruption rules. Jimmy Thelin better learn quick that you don’t get any decisions in these games against the cheeks

2 hours ago, stuartyboy said:

What a pile of smelly sh##te! Make it up as you go along and you can say anything 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, pocrawred said:

Gwaa n fuckmin.  Cormack make more noise than milne ever wid. 🤡

Let’s wait & see if he registers any complaints then.

until he does, he has no balls 🤷

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Cheating.

Plain & simple.

Can you imagine the uproar if (no laughing at the back!) the same incident had gone against Celtic? 

Happens too often to be mistakes. Never signals for a foul on Johnston, then awards a penalty then changes his mind. The SFA need to come out and explain that?!

1 minute ago, G man said:

Happens too often to be mistakes. Never signals for a foul on Johnston, then awards a penalty then changes his mind. The SFA need to come out and explain that?!

He didn't award the penalty. Watch the clips.

He gave the foul on Johnston AFTER Carter vickers fouled Hoilett.

No pen was awarded.

5 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

If that was the case, and l do not accept it for one minute, VAR should have sent Robertson to the monitor. It is blatant cheating.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

He didn't award the penalty. Watch the clips.

He gave the foul on Johnston AFTER Carter vickers fouled Hoilett.

No pen was awarded.

I was unable to watch the game today - did it go to VAR? Did the referee go and view the incident or was it swept under the carpet?

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

How in the hell is that not a pen

CCV nearly kicked hoiletts achiilles tendon off 

It was academic. The ref had already decided Hoilett on Johnson was a foul. If he’d awarded a penalty and VAR decided that was a clear and obvious error he’d have been called to the screen. The ref fucked it up, that’s never a foul.

23 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I was unable to watch the game today - did it go to VAR? Did the referee go and view the incident or was it swept under the carpet?

Hoilett went for the ball Johnston went down holding his ankle. Ref didn't remotely go to give that foul, play carried on... hoilett got up and went to get the ball and CCV kicked Hoilett. Ref blew and pointed for the foul.

No VAR check was mentioned.

Referee gave NO indication that there was a foul on Johnston until after CCV kicked Hoilett.

It looked like he was going to give the pen but after the replay was shown he didn't remotely give the pen. Michael Stewart lost the plot tbh. Everyone thought it was a pen.

And believe me it wasn't a foul on Johnston.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Thats right, VAR official Seamus O'Paedo pulled it back for that "foul".

Of course, it wasn't a foul at all, when you see it its soft as shite.

• Haha 1