Message to Dave Cormack

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Needs to be protests from all fans of 10 clubs.

Disruption to games. Banners. And all as a collective.

Then maybe you'll get change.

While I am in complete agreement with this, they will absolutely hammer any club that does it. I like the German clubs with the periodic tennis balls to disrupt matters, it’s very visible, safe and holds play up significantly while getting them removed.

I think as soon as anything is tried here it will be huge fines and points deductions. I keep saying it but look at Goodwins 8 match ban, outrageous.

Fuck all is going to change with a statement. Needs to go further - Should we consider pulling out a cup for next season? 

Major reform needed, should be mandated that all referees state their supported team and never get given a fixture that affects their decision making for starters. Also bin VAR

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

While I am in complete agreement with this, they will absolutely hammer any club that does it. I like the German clubs with the periodic tennis balls to disrupt matters, it’s very visible, safe and holds play up significantly while getting them removed.

I think as soon as anything is tried here it will be huge fines and points deductions. I keep saying it but look at Goodwins 8 match ban, outrageous.

We're deducted points in games against the 2 clowns anyway given the decisions that go against us and for them (as well as other teams)... 

Fines well... if clubs won't speak up then it's up to fans. Then maybe they'll do more for us if they start to be affected within their pockets.

Tennis balls is very much the thought I had. Needs everyone on board though from other clubs.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Dave Bus said:

Fuck all is going to change with a statement. Needs to go further - Should we consider pulling out a cup for next season? 

Major reform needed, should be mandated that all referees state their supported team and never get given a fixture that affects their decision making for starters. Also bin VAR

They'd just lie like they currently do. That bald cunt that no longer refs for example.

2 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

Properly bringing the game into disrepute by pulling out of a cup? No other clubs will follow that, they simply cannot afford to financially. We would get hammered by the league and potentially in breach of tv obligations too.

Just now, Roberto said:

We're deducted points in games against the 2 clowns anyway given the decisions that go against us and for them (as well as other teams)... 

Fines well... if clubs won't speak up then it's up to fans. Then maybe they'll do more for us if they start to be affected within their pockets.

Tennis balls is very much the thought I had. Needs everyone on board though from other clubs.

Clubs like ours can’t really afford multiple fines and sanctions, nor can it afford fans not attending out of protest of the current situation. I think starving the club of income on the pretext of AFC making a radical stand against perceived corruption/VAR issues is dangerous. We simply can’t afford it.

Every club with tennis balls at certain points in each game is a start though and not one I expect will be difficult to get going. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Cheating.

Plain & simple.

Can you imagine the uproar if (no laughing at the back!) the same incident had gone against Celtic? 

It simply wouldn't have. Its already an uneven game with budgets yet they get cheating refs to assist, has to stop.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Dear Dave

Keep highlighting the decisions, and every time a similar incident goes the way of the Two mention it again 

Yep, good approach.

Every non arse cheeks team should do likewise. 

The west of Scotland media would go into meltdown if evidence was highlighted several times per week, which to be fair wouldn't be that difficult to provide.

Play it a different way and put this corrupt bastards at the SFA publicly on the spot. All clubs require to come as one and tell the SFA we’ll keep VAR, providing:-

All top flights clubs and the SFA contribute to the creation of a new referee academy.

For compliance/transparency in the game, Referees selected will come from all areas of Scotland and not just Glasgow.

the cheating of fans has gone on for to long now. Proper action needs to happen now, or nothing changes.

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

They'd just lie like they currently do. That bald cunt that no longer refs for example.

Not sure they’d get away with that.

Its easy for them to lie and obfuscate at the moment because there’s no official requirement for them to declare allegiances however if it’s part of their “job” to declare and it’s publicly published it gets a lot harder for them to just bullshit their way out of.

5 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

Play it a different way and put this corrupt bastards at the SFA publicly on the spot. All clubs require to come as one and tell the SFA we’ll keep VAR, providing:-

All top flights clubs and the SFA contribute to the creation of a new referee academy.

For compliance/transparency in the game, Referees selected will come from all areas of Scotland and not just Glasgow.

the cheating of fans has gone on for to long now. Proper action needs to happen now, or nothing changes.

We definitely need an independent referee service/body- separate from the SFA and accountable to all clubs.

I seem to remember trainee referees speaking out in the past about how some trainee referees are carefully coached and nurtured through their examination processs by the experienced pros and others are simply left to it with no guidance when they are making errors etc

So it's very easy to see how if all the incumbent referees are from a certain cultural mindset they can hugely influence which referees come after them/get the top qualifications and become senior referees.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

Pulling the club out of competitions wouldn’t be a great move IMO.

Theres lots of steps we haven’t tried before that is the only option.

Start demanding full transparency of decisions, referee/VAR discussions etc and taking legal action for one thing.

1 minute ago, Helmet said:

Pulling the club out of competitions wouldn’t be a great move IMO.

Theres lots of steps we haven’t tried before that is the only option.

Start demanding full transparency of decisions, referee/VAR discussions etc and taking legal action for one thing.

Don't agree. 

Always fight your corner, whilst still in the room so to speak. 

Going off in the huff never a good look.

It needs to end its just total corruption! There is absolutely no fair playing field.. I would ask folks with twitter to tweet to other spfl clubs twitter interact with the fans & see who will join in with throwing tennis balls & try and get this implemented across all 10 clubs.

More than ever us and the other 9 clubs fans need to stick together with this.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Helmet said:

Not sure they’d get away with that.

Its easy for them to lie and obfuscate at the moment because there’s no official requirement for them to declare allegiances however if it’s part of their “job” to declare and it’s publicly published it gets a lot harder for them to just bullshit their way out of.

The bald cunt ref said he supported St Mirren and went to their games or such nonsense.

Same ref also well known for being at Hun games during his youth.

He's a fucking lying hun bastard. They all are. They are fast tracked through the system as well.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

It needs to end its just total corruption! There is absolutely no fair playing field.. I would ask folks with twitter to tweet to other spfl clubs twitter interact with the fans & see who will join in with throwing tennis balls & try and get this implemented across all 10 clubs.

More than ever us and the other 9 clubs fans need to stick together with this.

Forgot to mention probably no clubs fans will stick together and do this. There is absolutely no unity within the 10 clubs.. Hatred for each other is always going to scupper any real action. 

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

The bald cunt ref said he supported St Mirren and went to their games or such nonsense.

He's a fucking lying hun bastard. They all are. They are fast tracked through the system as well.

Of course part of the problem is we don’t have a functioning media to hold any of them (SFA, Refs, OF) to account anymore.

15 hours ago, Roberto said:

He didn't award the penalty. Watch the clips.

He gave the foul on Johnston AFTER Carter vickers fouled Hoilett.

No pen was awarded.

If the Hoilet challenge is a foul, then the shove on the back of Mcdonald for their 1st was a foul as well,  the games fucked up here, they get every advantage going and are refereed to a different standard. 

13 hours ago, daytripping said:

Used to just be McCurry, now they're all it. It's embarrassing.

Tennis balls would be a start, it can't go on.  

Nah been at it since the game began.

Tiny Wharton in the 60s

Glasgow Celtic Supporters page - Bertie Auld to Tiny Wharton(Referee): “If  I call you an a*sehole Mr Wharton will I get booked?” Tiny: “Yes Mr Auld.  You'd be in trouble.” Bertie Auld: “

Add in Hugh Dallas, Dougie and Kenny Hope, Waddell, Bobby Tait, John Rowbotham, Davie Syme etc. 

All were helped the Glasgow teams.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Roberto said:

You speaking about Madden?

(only ask because there was a StM joke when he was on Sportsound yesterday)

22 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Didn’t  make a difference with the extra time non pen as we equalised anyway but would like to think we’d still ask for an explanation 

Who’s to say that wouldn’t have been the winner? No idea how the game would have played out but we were cheated regardless. Club should 100% be calling it out