3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha soft?

Granted it wasn't intentional but he nearly booted right through mackenzies belly

It was a definite red, definition of dangerous play 

Fair enough. Only seen it real time with no replays. The Motherwell players were clearly infuriated by the decision as well. 

I’ll watch it on the telly tonight. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

There was no mention of an option to buy with a ‘fixed fee’ in the club statement if I remember correctly.

His contract expires in June 2025 as well.

Ah my mistake, I thought it was this summer, we better not be buying him, surely someone better out there.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Fair enough. Only seen it real time with no replays. The Motherwell players were clearly infuriated by the decision as well. 

I’ll watch it on the telly tonight. 

Seems weird reading a reply and not typing an argumentative reply

Haha have a good evening 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

The first 60 minutes were very poor. Not a lot of creativity. 

Given some of the shite we’ve witnessed this season, a huge amount of it being pass it along the back line before a big hoof in the general direction of Miovski, today was ok.We didn’t have a lot of end product, and in general the final ball was poor.In my opinion it was better than you are making out as we were hardly horrific, but respect your opinion is different to mine.

5 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Given some of the shite we’ve witnessed this season, a huge amount of it being pass it along the back line before a big hoof in the general direction of Miovski, today was ok.We didn’t have a lot of end product, and in general the final ball was poor.In my opinion it was better than you are making out as we were hardly horrific, but respect your opinion is different to mine.

There were several gilt edged chances for all 3 forwards today 

12 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

And the weather was decent. Back home, having a glass of white with Mrs Crooky and watching BGT. Life’s good 😊 

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Our decision making & then execution of the final ball after they went down to 10 was so bad.

Hoilett’s pass to Miovski

Sokler being 1 on 1 with the goalie & somehow ending up with his back to goal 

Sokler’s mishit when Motherwell presented him an open goal.

There were one or two others. 

Complete lack of composure.

Still, today has ended any lingering worries about the play off spot.

Just get Thelin over, let him view the squad & let’s get the rebuild going. 

9 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

That’s never a red. Soft as fuck.

It's the kind of thick shit Shinnie does, and invariably ends in a red card.

Delighted it was them on the receiving end. 

But you fly in with studs up and catch somone right in the balls/abdomen then unless you're one of the protected class you're going off. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It's the kind of thick shit Shinnie does, and invariably ends in a red card.

Delighted it was them on the receiving end. 

But you fly in with studs up and catch somone right in the balls/abdomen then unless you're one of the protected class you're going off. 

To be fair to said protected class they do receive a very firm eyebrow raise, possibly even a dramatic finger wag.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

It’s always going to look worse when the recipient of the tackle gets caught in the testicles/lower stomach. 

A game that could have went either way before the sending off but we’ve lost plenty of those this season 

Hence the red card as the boys studs should be nowhere up there

4 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

To be fair to said protected class they do receive a very firm eyebrow raise, possibly even a dramatic finger wag.

True.

Might even go to VAR before indicating a free kick to the 'you know who we're talking about', and a yellow for simulation to the Dons player writhing on the ground.

45 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

And the weather was decent. Back home, having a glass of white with Mrs Crooky and watching BGT. Life’s good 😊 

Weather was decent and 3 points that should just about see us safe.Just about to pour a glass of red min.Enjoy.

56 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aye we should’ve scored more with a couple of very decent chances, but we butchered them.Hoillett with a really poor pass for Mio, although for once Mio didn’t seem alive to it and should’ve been busting a gut to anticipate Hoillett playing him in and be in a much better position-was unlike him.

10 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Or a very strong word and the usual “do that again and I may be forced to book you which I really don’t want to do”

15 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Aye we should’ve scored more with a couple of very decent chances, but we butchered them.Hoillett with a really poor pass for Mio, although for once Mio didn’t seem alive to it and should’ve been busting a gut to anticipate Hoillett playing him in and be in a much better position-was unlike him.

I'd put that one on Hoillett. The replay from the side showed he put way too much on it 

1 hour ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Thank you for making me look good.

😁  I've been corrected so thanks to all concerned.  Just goes to show IPA and maths don't go together 🙂  However, in spite of my bad "counting"  I hope we can all agree the job's still not done. Cheers!