Even though it was against 10 men for the last 40 minutes i thought it was a poor game to watch however we seemed to look much more of a team and defensively more stable.  Obviously there are lots of areas we can improve however another 4 performances like that to finish off the season will do nicely.

Apparently Hoilett walked around the pitch post-match giving it✌️✌️ and chanting "four more years!" repeatedly. 

Either the man is a passionate Biden supporter or he is about to sign the rumoured four-year deal he has been offered?

• Dildo 2
7 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

Apparently Hoilett walked around the pitch post-match giving it✌️✌️ and chanting "four more years!" repeatedly. 

Either the man is a passionate Biden supporter or he is about to sign the rumoured four-year deal he has been offered?

Someone has let the cat out of the bag - the new stands at Pittodrie will be completed in 2028.

31 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If its true he's taking injections then just stop doing that and play Milne

I really like the look of milne anyway  give him gametime!

Absolutely agree. I’ve liked him every time he’s come on. Passes the ball better than Devlin. Defensively, he seems to have the ability to get a foot in at times when you think he’s lost his man.

With Devlin looking done in last week I thought Milne might have got a chance today. Hope he gets more game time between now and the end of the season.  

9 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Absolutely agree. I’ve liked him every time he’s come on. Passes the ball better than Devlin. Defensively, he seems to have the ability to get a foot in at times when you think he’s lost his man.

With Devlin looking done in last week I thought Milne might have got a chance today. Hope he gets more game time between now and the end of the season.  

Yep, it's weird as he did really well in Europe

Just give him more chances!

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Loooool

Do you not think, on balance especially as a young player, he did well in Europe?

He didn't stand out but he wasn't terrible in either of the two games he played, never lasted 90 mins in the two games either.

I'm hopeful he can do well for us but he isn't a right back.

6 minutes ago, minijc said:

He didn't stand out but he wasn't terrible in either of the two games he played, never lasted 90 mins in the two games either.

I'm hopeful he can do well for us but he isn't a right back.

Interesting how you noted didn't last 90 mins

Thought first half was pretty grim but red card opened it up. Should have won by more. Both fullbacks are shite. Too slow. Not sure McGrath right wing helps devlin but he’s been poor for a while. Deserved win. Kind of glad season is ending as just feels kind of a chore now. Looking forward to break and hopefully lots of new signings 

Devlin needs taking out the side for both the team's and his own good. Get him rested and recovered ready to go again in the new season (ideally as back-up to a newly signed RB/RWB).

Unfortunately in recent weeks Gartenmann has looked reasonably competent. I still hope we send him back to Denmark and sign someone else in the summer instead but I've a feeling the Scandinavian connection with our incoming boss might play into his hands and we end up with him joining for the next 3 years.

Still have no idea how Sokler managed to fuck up that late chance clean through on the 'keeper. Almost comical.

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

I don’t mean to be too critical but I thought Devlin was dreadful again today, second half of the season feel he has tailed off quite a bit, definitely one of a number of areas we can improve in 

Clearly unfit. Was obvious from the moment the game kicked off. Spent 90% of the game just walking not running about, didn’t track runners well, only got involved going forward once or twice and wasn’t even offering for a simple pass half the time.

The rumours are he’s been playing through injury. Now we’re all but safe he needs taken out for his own sake long term. Give Milne a proper run of 4-5 games to see what he can do.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

You are

I wad praising Milne 

You jumped on it

Take a look at yourself bruv

Yes, because I don't think he did do really well in Europe, we could boil it down further and say that the Frankfurt game was a glorified friendly.

I'm just wary of getting carried away with a 21 year old who has done ok in glimpses, it's too small of a sample size, add in that he isn't actually a defender either, I wouldn't be rushing to throw him in there unless we really had to.

28 minutes ago, minijc said:

Yes, because I don't think he did do really well in Europe, we could boil it down further and say that the Frankfurt game was a glorified friendly.

I'm just wary of getting carried away with a 21 year old who has done ok in glimpses, it's too small of a sample size, add in that he isn't actually a defender either, I wouldn't be rushing to throw him in there unless we really had to.

I'm not getting carried away

I'm just saying he as a young guy did well in Europe

And if devlin is taking injections and that explains why he's playing so shitely, then milne should play instead as he wouldn't be any worse and at least he would be getting much needed match experience 

There's literally zero arguing that

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, minijc said:

I don’t think anyone is getting carried away? As you says, he’s done ok when given the chance. Devlin hasn’t looked good for a number of games now. Give Milne more game time and let’s see how he does.  

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

^ What the fuck kind of a post is this!?

It's a good-natured response to the ribbing Canadian-based hatters get (in some quarters).

spacer.png 

Who didn't you recognise?

The highest grossing female country artist in history... Shania Twain?

14 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Love Iron Maiden.

Apparently you're not a fan of Meatloaf, though.

How can you hate on the Loaf?

Replace the word hate with the word disdain.

Similar to that absolute mutant simpleton Corden, prevalent attribute being a fat fuck.

Fuck, I took that too far.

Apologies to the Loaf.

14 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That weasel ref letting their no17 off with 3 fouls in the first 20 minutes yet books Gartenmann for his first foul

Another weakling. 

Didn't see it like that.

Best ref I've seen this season.

Let the game flow, zero fuss, entirely competent.

Acid test* of course would be to view him in a game v the bigot dregs of society.

* love Emma Pollock. An absolute fucking gem.

• Upvote 1