Aberdeen 1 - 0 St Johnstone

6 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

I hate bottom sex. 

I suppose it depends on your location in the process and whether or not you are a willing participant in said process.
Also of course, that there is a fud hole present and nae a sweaty set of cock and balls*.

* each to their own of course.

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

I suppose it depends on your location in the process and whether or not you are a willing participant in said process.
Also of course, that there is a fud hole present and nae a sweaty set of cock and balls*.

* each to their own of course.

Nae need for this sort of filth on a Tuesday morning min. Hit me up on Friday though.

7 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

I have a strong feeling Considine is going to give away a penalty. 

Can’t be far off 20 years since he made his debut. 

A final game of the season against Dundee. Protests arranged in the stands to leave early cause we were so shit. A majestic Steve Lovell winner for Dundee. And @dave_min went to a bbq in BoD. 

a great day all round. 

then just a few weeks later, a new King was crowned in the Pittodrie dug out. 

13 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Can’t be far off 20 years since he made his debut. 

A final game of the season against Dundee. Protests arranged in the stands to leave early cause we were so shit. A majestic Steve Lovell winner for Dundee. And @dave_min went to a bbq in BoD. 

a great day all round. 

then just a few weeks later, a new King was crowned in the Pittodrie dug out. 

Was that the whistle blowers protests when about 3 folk left?

My pal and I threw our season books on the pitch at FT. Thinking back, it was the last game of the season so I've no idea what point we were trying to make 😅 

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Was that the whistle blowers protests when about 3 folk left?

My pal and I threw our season books on the pitch at FT. Thinking back, it was the last game of the season so I've no idea what point we were trying to make 😅 

That was the very game. Think it was the Saturday after we had beaten Celtic at Celtic park with our youth team cause we had about 12 players injury. 

it was no surprise the youth team were better than that first team 

25 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

That was the very game. Think it was the Saturday after we had beaten Celtic at Celtic park with our youth team cause we had about 12 players injury. 

it was no surprise the youth team were better than that first team 

The week before was a 4-0 drubbing to Killie. I skivied my General Maths Exam for it and my Mum said if I never got a credit, I was out the house 🤣.

'2' secured and I was safe. Up ih Dons.

• Thanks 1

Suspect this will be a brutal game of football as it usually is v St Johnstone. Saints are in a very dangerous position and desperately need points, so expect a lot of blood and thunder. Hopefully we can continue our decentish form - would be nice to go unbeaten the rest of the season to set things up for Jimmer coming in.