Aberdeen 1 - 0 St Johnstone

On 5/1/2024 at 11:13 PM, Rico1903 said:

I have a strong feeling Considine is going to give away a penalty. 

1 hour ago, Jazzer08 said:

1-0 us. Miovski penalty after St Johnstone handball in the box. VAR to the rescue.

👌

2-0 Dons.  would love to see goals galore but given the season we've had i'll take a 2-0 win.  I'd like to see Sokler get a chance however i can understand if we stick with Miovski until we are mathematically safe.  Quite remarkable how well we have done under Leven in comparison to Warnock, we are still shit but at least we are getting points against worse dross than ourselves

12 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Vitols

Milne Ruby MacDonald MacKenzie

Duk Richardson Mason Weir

Jess

Miovski

I like that post as you can pinpoint exactly where the canz started taking effect.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, G31DON said:

Vitols

Jess

Miovski

Irrelevant 

Irrelevant     Irrelevant     Irrelevant  Irrelevant

Irrelevant    Richardson   Irrelevant  Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Irrelevant

1 hour ago, Rico1903 said:

Irrelevant 

Irrelevant     Irrelevant     Irrelevant  Irrelevant

Irrelevant    Richardson   Irrelevant  Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Irrelevant

My all time classic, is going for a piss when Rico scored his screamer v Torino. un fucking believable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, G31DON said:

Vitols

Jess

Miovski

Jess, Mason and Miovski in the same side 😍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

That'd be quite the statement for sn interim manager, but one I'd support. 

Same - play Polvara, Barron and Clarkson and try and play some football against this bunch. Shinnie might be happy enough to sit out a game like this - he's played a lot of football this season for someone his age who plays the position he plays.

It would be nice to see one or two younger lads getting a few minutes but the best youngsters we have available are probably the very young ones like Carroll and Boyd who are very young and don't look anywhere near ready physically. I'd maybe give Milne a run of starts to give Devlin a rest (who's played a crazy amount of football this season) and to actually see if he's worth keeping. Would maybe give Duncan longer off the bench in each of the remaining games to see if he can do anything to stake a claim for staying as well, although I get the feeling it's probably already too late for him.

Surprised by his shite our recent home record is against this lot but then we’ve mostly been shite against everyone the last few years so maybe I shouldn’t.

We basically just need to not lose which hopefully shouldn’t be beyond us. 

1 hour ago, ROBBIE75 said:

big st johnstone support coming up?3 sections given to them,i thought it would be like ross county far they would get pushed over 🤦‍♂️

well someone phone the Guinness book of records as….

There’s no such thing, 4 men and his pitchforks and collies doesn’t constitute “big st Johnstone support”

16 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

well someone phone the Guinness book of records as….

There’s no such thing, 4 men and his pitchforks and collies doesn’t constitute “big st Johnstone support”

That’s my point,why give them 3 sections 🤷🏻‍♂️ against Ross county section r sold oot no problem

• Upvote 1