Aberdeen 1 - 0 St Johnstone

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Moaning about him taking one with his right foot after insisting he should have done that a couple of games back, superb bit.

I just want him to start scoring again bruv

Not too much to ask of a striker that plays practically every minute of every game, is it?

Theodore Bair now has scored as many in the league

Bair

How does that land with you?

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Not too much to ask of a striker that plays practically every minute of every game, is it?

Bair

It honestly doesn't bother me, I just find it fucking weird that you argued with me a few weeks back when i said he done the right thing in not shooting with his right foot. 

Today he takes it with his right and you slaughter him, it's weird as you are coming across as a very spoilt 'modern day' football fan.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Bair

He’s had a great season so that’s a weird take. 

Just now, minijc said:

It honestly doesn't bother me, I just find it fucking weird that you argued with me a few weeks back when i said he done the right thing in not shooting with his right foot. 

Today he takes it with his right and you slaughter him, it's weird as you are coming across as a very spoilt 'modern day' football fan.

Spoiled for wanting our "star" striker to actually bloody score?

The lack of criticism from anyone else is absolutely bizarre and maybe the reason I'm being as vocal as I am about it. He is unreservedly escaping criticism 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Like you say, it’s a bit. Surprised there’s so many still go for it. 

Just now, Millertime said:

He had a great first half of the season, absolutely

He's now at the point theodore bair has as many league goals

Sobering 

If you only look at 'goals' then aye he's had a poor second half to the season, thankfully the clubs monitoring him and the scouts watching him look at far more than what your wee weegie brain can comprehend. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

He had a great first half of the season, absolutely

He's now at the point theodore bair has as many league goals

Sobering 

Yeah, Bair has had a great season. That’s what I meant. 

Fortunately for us, Miovski has played very well against Celtic and Rangers so his price tag will stay high. 

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

If you only look at 'goals' then aye he's had a poor second half to the season, thankfully the clubs monitoring him and the scouts watching him look at far more than what your wee weegie brain can comprehend. 

There is zero doubt your intelligence doesn't stack up against mine, so let's not bring intellect into it

Miovski has had a disappointing second half to the season, why can't folk just admit it

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
Just now, DelMonte said:

Fortunately for us, Miovski has played very well against Celtic and Rangers so his price tag will stay high. 

miovski has a time machine, interesting.

Just now, DelMonte said:

Agreed on that - he always shows up in the big games, he's been great against those 2

Unfortunately there's 9 other teams in the league and it doesn't only last 18 or so games either