Aberdeen 1 - 0 St Johnstone

Just now, minijc said:

You do realise this isn't football manager aye?  We have a value set on him, several clubs are willing to pay it, what you think makes fuck all difference.

If that's true, great

Problem is it'll be nowhere near £10m which I was so hopefull it would be,  6 months ago

• Dildo 2

Leven has to get massive credit for turning this team around. 

The difference in just a few weeks is incredible. 

I hope Thelin utilises the guy, even if he's bringing in a couple of staff of his own. 

• Upvote 6
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If that's true, great

Problem is it'll be nowhere near £10m which I was so hopefull it would be,  6 months ago

What does it matter what you or I think of his value?  I'm certain it'll be well over 5m which is still massive for our club, I'd have loved 10m but it was always realistic given what we'd previously taken in for players.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

What does it matter what you or I think of his value?  I'm certain it'll be well over 5m which is still massive for our club, I'd have loved 10m but it was always realistic given what we'd previously taken in for players.

Its gonna be well more than 5m.

We got that for Calvin and thats turned out to be the steal of the century for us.

Bojan is worth much more than Ramsay.

Fuck me,The tims paid 4m for Brown 20 years ago.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, minijc said:

I'd be gutted with just 5m

At one point I thought he was the proper real deal and we would see mega money 

That's why I'm so disappointed in him these last 3 or 4 months

• Dildo 3
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s scored 25.

He’s had a good season.

But he’s tailed off lately. 
Today he was poor in his finishing.

Could’ve had 4, should’ve definitely had 3.

We've been creating a lot more chances in the last few games since Warnock cleared off - and we were hardly creating anything under Robson. So he's probably had more chances to miss. Probably should be near 30 goals by now the chances he's had in recent weeks. 3 games left to get another 5... maybe still possible...