Aberdeen 1 - 0 St Johnstone

6 hours ago, minijc said:

What does it matter what you or I think of his value?  I'm certain it'll be well over 5m which is still massive for our club, I'd have loved 10m but it was always realistic given what we'd previously taken in for players.

Correct, nobody with half a brain will listen to a bi-polar phone jockey with a clapped out Capri, he regularly defended clangers, and thought that Chidi was a player.

I would like to think that he's a wind up merchant, but I suspect he's just a weirdo.

21 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Correct, nobody with half a brain will listen to a bi-polar phone jockey with a clapped out Capri, he regularly defended clangers, and thought that Chidi was a player.

I would like to think that he's a wind up merchant, but I suspect he's just a weirdo.

Also said we wouldn’t get over a million for McKenna.

13 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Partick to come up - at least they try to play football.

Levein & St Johnstone can get clean to fuck. 
Them & Livi going is as good as it could be …. Aside from the vermin being relegated obviously 

Perth replaced by another trip to Glasgow?  No thanks. Raith preferably

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Wonder if Miovski will go on to play for Coventry and Bradford 🤤

Coventry were an established top flight team although they were often flirting with relegation when Jess joined them.

And if Miovski does go to England I wouldn’t be surprised if he went to a similar club. Maybe one of the  yo-yo clubs eg Norwich , Southampton

9 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I think Millertime’s form on here was good in  the first half of the season. Second half of the season his form has really dipped. His value has reduced accordingly. 

I might get BLOCKED. 

16 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

John mcmaster is a fucking spastic. Honestly what a slavouring cunt he is.

Does pain me to agree with this, but that is one perpetual haver of shite he is rolling out.

Akin to some gype spazzing out on fentanyl lying on his back on a pavement somewhere in the Strathclyde region.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Really hope St’s go down. Always a real turgid game v them & been even worse since Levien came in

I do hope they go down as well.

Boring as fuck team, shite ground location, every game is a fucking eye bleeder.

Though contrary to that last point, yesterday seemed an anomlay.

Thought they were decent 1st half, but once we upped game last 10 mins of that half, then started 2nd half in same mode, they were struggling.

We def should have scored more tho.

Back to original point, would have Ross County in league for all criteria over St Johnstone ever fucking time.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nope 

Don’t want an artificial pitch coming in thanks 

Is there not meant to be another vote on plastic pitches & Killie are going back to grass next season apparently. So hopefully Killie will vote against (they probably won’t though) so we can beat the he stupid 11/1 vote criteria 

9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Is there not meant to be another vote on plastic pitches & Killie are going back to grass next season apparently. So hopefully Killie will vote against (they probably won’t though) so we can beat the he stupid 11/1 vote criteria 

It’s not next season for Kilmarnock apparently, season after.

12 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Does pain me to agree with this, but that is one perpetual haver of shite he is rolling out.

Akin to some gype spazzing out on fentanyl lying on his back on a pavement somewhere in the Strathclyde region.

I'll take your John McMaster and give you Steve Tosh. 

• Upvote 1

Not sure how you evaluate the positions of need for summer transfer season outside of wingers  The last 6 matches plus semi finals vs the rest of the season. I was the first one to send the big dane back home to Denmark but he has looked really strong of late with macdonald.  Even roos has looked better but I think his inconsistent play will lead me not to resign him