Aberdeen 1 - 0 St Johnstone

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

There is zero doubt your intelligence doesn't stack up against mine, so let's not bring intellect into it

Miovski has had a disappointing second half to the season, why can't folk just admit it

Because he really hasn't, purely on goals, aye but there's more to football than that.

Agreed on that - he always shows up in the big games, he's been great against those 2

Unfortunately there's 9 other teams in the league and it doesn't only last 18 or so games either 

Your point is that he won’t get the money for him. You should avoid that topic for obvious reasons!

Just now, minijc said:

Because he really hasn't, purely on goals, aye but there's more to football than that.

Hmm

He's not exactly been world class with lay offs, flick ons or assists either, let's be honest

Are you genuinely telling me you haven't been disappointed in him this last few months?

Just now, DelMonte said:

Your point is that he won’t get the money for him. You should avoid that topic for obvious reasons!

No it isn't

It's primarily anger with him for serving up the shit that he is

Then, secondarily, I thought at one point we would get 10m for him

Now, I dont

Just now, Millertime said:

Hmm

He's not exactly been world class with lay offs, flick ons or assists either, let's be honest

Are you genuinely telling me you haven't been disappointed in him this last few months?

No I haven't been disappointed with him.

Again you're showing yourself up there with the "not exactly world class" who the fuck expects him to be world class?

The club have been happy with his work rate, I know of one English championship side who scouted him and were blown away with how much work he puts in.

No idea what this means

It means 2 things. Firstly, Bojan has scored the same number of goals as Blair, in a team that has scored far fewer goals and made far less chances.

Secondly, you continue to reply to my posts after blocking me. Yet you have the audacity to compare your limited intellect with other posters.

Just now, minijc said:

No I haven't been disappointed with him.

Again you're showing yourself up there with the "not exactly world class" who the fuck expects him to be world class?

The club have been happy with his work rate, I know of one English championship side who scouted him and were blown away with how much work he puts in.

Paaaaaaaahahahahah

Too much to dissect here so I'm not going to bother 

Gartenmann could/should have had 2 goals in the first half.

Should have kept his feet on the ground for the header., and (obviously) put the crossbar rebound anywhere into the open goal and not into the keeper's hands while he was lying on the ground at the post.

2 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

It means 2 things. Firstly, Bojan has scored the same number of goals as Blair, in a team that has scored far fewer goals and made far less chances.

Secondly, you continue to reply to my posts after blocking me. Yet you have the audacity to compare your limited intellect with other posters.

89782883-032758379-1.jpg

• Dildo 1

Paaaaaaaahahahahah

Too much to dissect here so I'm not going to bother 

Because you can't, you expect certain players to be 10/10 every week, not miss chances, it's totally unrealistic.

Just now, minijc said:

Because you can't, you expect certain players to be 10/10 every week, not miss chances, it's totally unrealistic.

He's been absolutely guff

The fact folk let him off is the inherent problem with the club

Was the exact same with folk defending Bavidge after a grotesque performance in a big cup final

Certain players for some reason get away with murder 

He's been absolutely guff

The fact folk let him off is the inherent problem with the club

Was the exact same with folk defending Bavidge after a grotesque performance in a big cup final

Certain players for some reason get away with murder 

Hahaha you are fucking insane.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Beginning to think what is the point in Clarkson. Waste of a jersey so far this season.

Took you until May to realise this? He’s really bad. Polvara miles better. Everyone lauds Clarkson’s passing but Polvara’s is better. Add in that Polvara is better at every other aspect of football too.

• Haha 1

I adapt my content to the standard of whoever I'm dialoguing with

So, if you think its poor content, have a wee think about what that truly means

Again, please try harder. Your segues to cover up your personal limitations are tiresome.