Taxi for Calderwood?

Smith and Byrne. Oooooft.

Foster though, aye, he should maybe have been punted out there if he wasn't on a man marking job.

I aint arguing with you but these players are here by managers CHOICE and are all involved in first team!!

You are a thick c*nt!

No money beginning of season, JC can't bring in as much players as he would like. Players get injured, not enough players for cover, has to tinker with the squad and play players out of position, simply because there isn't enough players in the Aberdeen team.

A little bit of cash will be made available IF we qualify for Europe, but as things go I'm not sure if I want us to qualify for Europe, it will just lead to even more moaning from certain Aberdeen fans.

Absolute c*nts!!!!!

:appl: :appl: Spot on, too many folk complaining when we are doing well.

You are a thick c*nt!

No money beginning of season, JC can't bring in as much players as he would like. Players get injured, not enough players for cover, has to tinker with the squad and play players out of position, simply because there isn't enough players in the Aberdeen team.

A little bit of cash will be made available IF we qualify for Europe, but as things go I'm not sure if I want us to qualify for Europe, it will just lead to even more moaning from certain Aberdeen fans.

Absolute c*nts!!!!!

sorry I don't care how short of players you are there are ALWAYS better options than Diamond at right wing back and Dempsey as left wing

You are a thick c*nt!

Absolute c*nts!!!!!

Took in Lee Miller on 3.5k a week basic. Also took in Dan Smith who we were told JC had been after for about a year and we were lucky to be taking in a Premiership player. Took in Soutar aswell. Then later took in Brewster.

Guest CAPSLOCK
The fact that previously they all have shown it before may be the proof you are looking for but having not seen that either you are unlikely to accept it as proof!!

F

Guest Stoney
You are a thick c*nt!

Absolute c*nts!!!!!

The squad is that size because jimmy wanted it to be that size, he said before the start of the season the team was big enough.

He was wrong :thumbs:

• Site Sponsor
You are a thick c*nt!

Absolute c*nts!!!!!

Himmin f*ck off. Just because you can't counter an arguement you come out with the abuse again. And get rid of the feckin English teams badges, there is only one team.

Guest El Padre
Himmin f*ck off. Just because you can't counter an arguement you come out with the abuse again. And get rid of the feckin English teams badges, there is only one team.

Good to see you rose above it. ;) :thumbs:

Guest El Padre
Clark burst on to the scene on the wing and did far more than he has been doing hiding in the middle. Even at wing back on several occasions but you are unlikely to have seen this either.

I'm not trying to argue for arguments sake here, but Clark has absolutely none of the attributes required to be a winger. Doesn't have exceptional pace, can't dribble particularly well, doesn't have the sack on him to take players on, and can't cross. He's just not a winger. I have no idea what he is. :thumbs:

I'm not trying to argue for arguments sake here, but Clark has absolutely none of the attributes required to be a winger. Doesn't have exceptional pace, can't dribble particularly well, doesn't have the sack on him to take players on, and can't cross. He's just not a winger. I have no idea what he is. :thumbs:

He is an automatic pick every week from the world's best manager!!

• Site Sponsor
Foster - gash on Saturday but had been paying well at left back previously (the whole point here).

Clark burst on to the scene on the wing and did far more than he has been doing hiding in the middle. Even at wing back on several occasions but you are unlikely to have seen this either.

Miller has shown he is better than what he has been for us at Falkirk, Brostol city and Hearts.

Pretty simple that and clear for everyone to see but you carry on laughing and making yourself look silly.

When Nicolson is back he should be in the centre with Seve not wasted on the wing.

• Site Sponsor
I'm not trying to argue for arguments sake here, but Clark has absolutely none of the attributes required to be a winger. Doesn't have exceptional pace, can't dribble particularly well, doesn't have the sack on him to take players on, and can't cross. He's just not a winger. I have no idea what he is. :dontknow:

I agree with you on this, a squad player at best, but an absolute certainty to be picked by JC.

Wouldn't mind seeing him on the right wing for a whole game. He'd probably be crap but wouldn't mind seeing it tried. That is the only position I think he would be any good.

When Nicolson is back he should be in the centre with Seve not wasted on the wing.

Nicholson been playing some of his best football recently

last season start of this Nicholson was played in the middle

Nicholson now plays right side of pitch

so you want him "back in the centre" were he was less effective, instead of on the wing were most acknowledge he has played some of his best football since coming to AFC :dontknow:

Guest CAPSLOCK
Clark burst on to the scene on the wing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

YOU KEEP POSTING AND I'LL KEEP CRYING WITH LAUGHTER.

BURST ON THE SCENE...........MWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH...............

• Site Sponsor
Nicholson been playing some of his best football recently

last season start of this Nicholson was played in the middle

Nicholson now plays right side of pitch

so you want him "back in the centre" were he was less effective, instead of on the wing were most acknowledge he has played some of his best football since coming to AFC :dontknow:

Nicolson has always played on the right under JC

Guest Stoney
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

YOU KEEP POSTING AND I'LL KEEP CRYING WITH LAUGHTER.

BURST ON THE SCENE...........MWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH...............

Assume you remember his debut up at ICT :dontknow:

Clark burst on to the scene on the wing

Anderson burst on the scene playing Right back - should we not be playing him there then?

Imo Clark actually does ok in the middle of the pitch, Couple of games I have put him as one of our better players and tbh he was just about the best AFC player on the pitch saturday

not the best player of the season but in the top half imo

Nicolson has always played on the right under JC

no he hasnt , last season he played quite a few games in the centre - in fact there were a number of posts when seve was injured about how Nicholson and seve were too alike and now seve was injured we should see the real Barry Nicholson

never happened- which was when most became dissillusioned about him. the swap of Nicholson and clark has been one of the season successes imo