Have to say it

yeh, absolute trash. for a more neutral account buy the guardian: "celtic were woefully exposed" and "spartak dominated for long spells" etc. it masks over 'our' footballing inadequacies. i hate this triumphalism.

Only saw the match from 70 mins onwards, just when Boruc punched a cross straight to Titovs foot, but Celtic dominated after that, about 10 chances in 14 mins.

What the hell was Boruc's celebration about anyway, ph*(king Jazz hands.

yeh, absolute trash. for a more neutral account buy the guardian: "celtic were woefully exposed" and "spartak dominated for long spells" etc. it masks over 'our' footballing inadequacies. i hate this triumphalism.

Only saw the match from 70 mins onwards, just when Boruc punched a cross straight to Titovs foot, but Celtic dominated after that, about 10 chances in 14 mins.

you turned on just as spartak turned off. odd, as i thought celtik would be exhausted after chasing shadows. although they did'nt win (how many teams have squandered their supremacy at parkhead in europe?) spartak showed viewers (brown and mcdonald included) how football should be played.