SCOTLAND

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LondonScottish
Quick flick over at half time to see the enemy and notice that Wemberlee is half empty for a huge qualifier.

Most of the empty seats are held by debenture holders, who will have gone to Paris for the rugby World Cup tonight. England were always going to walk this, and giving the choice its obvious why so many took the rugby option.

Guest LondonScottish
After beating the World Cup Runners-up 0 - 1, we've just humped the World Cup quarter-finalists 3 - 1.

Superb result!

Brilliant result lads. Superb. :appl:

Guest glasgowdon
Maybe a draw will do, as long as we beat Georgia.

If we beat Georgia then a point will be all we need.

Great performance.

McFadden and Brown were amazing.

If we beat Georgia then a point will be all we need.

Great performance.

McFadden and Brown were amazing.

I'd almost rather we drew with Georgia and needed to beat Italy. The worst thing to happen to us would be if we only needed to draw, remember thinking exactly that after Motherwell pumped the hun and we beat St J at Pittodrie.

i dont want to get ahead of myself - but if we were to top our group i assume that we'd be top seeded in the draw for 2008, and then probably have our best chance ever of escaping the group stage at a major tournament. (??????)

If we qualify, then we'll get through our group no bother. Our draw for this qualifying group was a nightmare, if we'd been drawn with the Ukraine, France and Italy in the group stages of any tournament we'd have been gutted, never mind having to play them in order just to qualify!!!