Facilities At Pittodrie

If/when we move stadium, we should tak that wi us. Its part of our history - whatever its for :itch-chin:

Aye, we should take the plant that's in it with us as well. If it's nae deid by then. By the way, I have found out about the bath. It was used by Paul Bernard during his spell with the dons. It was too slippy for use by the players, hence the plant :applause:

Guest Stoney

At least the south still has a bit of the old feel about it, if you want fancy dan food and urinals i suggest you piss of to the d*ck donald end :applause:

Fooking hell - how female is football nowadays

At least the south still has a bit of the old feel about it, if you want fancy dan food and urinals i suggest you piss of to the d*ck donald end :itch-chin:

Fooking hell - how female is football nowadays

Have to agree with you there, they should try some junior games where you have to piss in the bushes or the Highland League where they have corrugated iron or a brick wall at the posher ones :applause:

It's a fitba stand and they are supposed to be working class styled.

Feck off with all the nice and poncy stuff....we want rough and ready, as long as you dinna trip o-er ony chunks of concrete ala Love St and the old fior park terraces that fine

bloomin eck , you'll be wanting heated seats and a roof next...get off yer erse and sing and bounce about to keep warm ..... p!sh through the back fence ....it's a right of passage (or is that p!ssage?) and let the club spend the money on the squad.

Rant over LOL :laughing:

It's a fitba stand and they are supposed to be working class styled.

Feck off with all the nice and poncy stuff....we want rough and ready, as long as you dinna trip o-er ony chunks of concrete ala Love St and the old fior park terraces that fine

bloomin eck , you'll be wanting heated seats and a roof next...get off yer erse and sing and bounce about to keep warm ..... p!sh through the back fence ....it's a right of passage (or is that p!ssage?) and let the club spend the money on the squad.

Rant over LOL :P

Too right min. We're MEN - nae Jessies. Lets get that useless roof OFF and use the money we save to sign Ronaldinho :laughing::applause:

• 5 years later...

I'd prefer it if there was more of an atmosphere, but it ain't a "dealbreaker" for me. I think it would only be giving up with the product on the pitch that would have me stop going.

I'd prefer it if you didn't have to queue up for 30mins to get a fu*king pie...or 10mins to get a piss...there seems to be no attempt to look after the paying customer...how they hope to attract 14-16k is beyond me when they struggle to cater for 6-8k...shocking customer service.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd prefer it if you didn't have to queue up for 30mins to get a fu*king pie...or 10mins to get a piss...there seems to be no attempt to look after the paying customer...how they hope to attract 14-16k is beyond me when they struggle to cater for 6-8k...shocking customer service.

You should stop queuing for the ladies. I've never queued longer than a few minutes for a piss.

I don't understand anyone who joins a 20 minute queue for a pie. Can you nae go a couple hours without food?

When nippers are involved and the games a bit boring...a couple of hours without a burger or a pie can be a long time for them...I think they are missing out on much needed revenue from a captive audience.

UTD game everything hot was sold out 10 mins before half time

nae cheese n onion either

there wisnae even any fucking sugar for ma coffee so how the fuck can we cater for 16-18k its a fucking shambles

I was speaking about this to my mate the other day. Surely they should plan for the bigger games and make sure they have enough stuff bought in...

I've been in all 4 stands this season and bar the dickie they are all pretty poor.

Mainer never has enough pies or bovril and when they do have the pies are either shite cald or burnt to a crisp.

South stinks of pish, pie queue is mintil, missed the first 15 minutes of the Utd game waiting for a pie.

Merkie is just as run down and sparse as the mainer.