Films

So far this trip i've watched

Pacific Rim 7/10

The Call 8/10

RIPD 7/10

Now You See Me 9/10

Lone Ranger 6/10

Scary Movie 5 0/10

Watched Loan Ranger on the way back from Lagos...Depp lifts it from decent to good...also finally saw The Hangover 3 , which I hadn't bothered with after the negative reviews...funny film...Alan is a great character.

Gravity 7.5/10

Saw Gravity last night. Loved it. Gripping and exciting all the way through. Best thing ive watched in 3D so far, most of the other stuf has been pish.

8/10

I must have seen a different film from you all then.

George Clooney playing George Clooney. Sandra Bullock's character was pish, they didnt tell nearly enough of her back story, which meant I couldn't have given a fuck what happened to her. Predictable film riddled with innacuracies.

The visuals were amazing though.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched Piranaconda and The Beast of the Bering Sea, a double bill of poorly CGI-ed retardation.

Piranaconda, at least, had a couple of babes, plus one bimbo who had her cleavage largely on display until she got eaten. BotBS didn't even have that much going for it.

Also saw Dino Wolf. They didn't bother with the CGI, but rather went with the worst werewolf costume you've ever seen. Kinda looked like a dude in a badly fitting brown carpet, with a dog mask.

Piranaconda 3/10 for the cleavage and babes

BotBS 1/10 for being almost unwatchable

Dino Wolf 3/10 for the General George Werewolf costume

Yuppers.

0_0_140844_07_800x600.jpg