Films

Guest SS RED
I'm afraid I have heard about it. Something to do with them in prison and end up having a game against the Millwall prisoners. Sounds tragic.

Horrendous, truely truely horrendous.

Following the deadly climax of "Green Street Hooligans," several members of the West Ham firm and numerous members of Millwall end up in jail. The GSE quickly discover the brutality of life on the inside, as they are constant targets of the superior numbers and better-financed Millwall crew. Football on the inside and out is followed fervently by the prisoners and wins and losses by both are quickly followed by punishment or reward. This could mean a beating or an extra shower or a day of visitation, which inspires extreme behavior. When overcrowding compels a need for the early release of a fortunate few, fate brings West Ham and Millwall together again this time on a Pitch. The stakes are the highest they have ever been for all concerned with death or freedom quite literally a goal away. Game on.

Ahahahahaha, my god that sounds absolutely horrific!

Rented Juno for 'er in doors. Absolutely bloody awful. Even she wasn't keen. 90 mins I will never get back.

Then watched The Graduate all the way though (only ever seen bits of it). Very good film. Thought the acting was a bit dodgy in places. Maybe just the age of the film. The end is superb.

Watched Red Riding (from last Thur )on E4 last night

It was the first 2 hours of the 3 tv films. First part was set in the 70's and really dark. last 30 mins was pretty good. Next part is on this Thursday and set during the yorkshire ripper.

hard to argue with that slim.

I've also bought escape from sobbibor this week. anyone seen it??

Aye we got made to watch it in religous educashunn when I was at school. It was cr@p if I remember correctly but my views may have been coloured due to being forced to watch it. Was it any good?

Watched Red Riding (from last Thur )on E4 last night

It was the first 2 hours of the 3 tv films. First part was set in the 70's and really dark. last 30 mins was pretty good. Next part is on this Thursday and set during the yorkshire ripper.

Totally forgot that was on tonight. Cheers. :thumbs:

Watched "there will be blood" last night. Started off pretty good and I thought it was gong to be a cracking film. Assumed it was all about oil men killing each other and wars and stuff. Didn't really turn out that way. Very disappointing in the end. And there was a bit of a WTF when it ended.