Films

Wouldve been vastly improved with a wank at the end! Ever considered directing a movie Pipes? Id imagine your movie to be a mix of Kubrick and Gilliam

I think it's more Michael bay and John woo. Over the top action and explosions, with some witty one liners thrown in for good measure.

Unsane.

Completely unconvincing. Never at any time do the characters convince of the situation they are in. The bad guy is particularly rubbish. IMO not helped either by its director Steven Soderbergh screaming "Hey look what I can do" by filming the entire thing on an iPhone. Maybe just wanted an amateur feel to add to the amateurish acting.

A titwanks a titwank.

Consider yourself in.

I'll have you as the rape victim at the start of the movie. 2 Muslim immigrants rape you up the chutney in a piss stenched subway. The hero arrives and plants two perfectly timed rabbit punches to their necks killing them instantly, unfortunately for you he was a tad latchy and both men had already ejaculated up your rectum.

Your name will be Chad Roberts and your only dialogue will be painful moans n groans.

Scene cuts to the hero in an Irish Bar drinking whisky mulling over the events that just unfolded.

There he meets Samantha (Neve Campbell).

I think it's more Michael bay and John woo. Over the top action and explosions, with some witty one liners thrown in for good measure.

Fuckin ace......better than any of MTs comics! I demand a percentage of profits and a minor role, I wouldn’t want to distract from the main characters.

Soundtrack?

You can be Saleem, Muslim rapist.

I'm thinking AC/DC Thunderstruck playing during the anal rape scene.

I'm taking a bit part as well. I'm going to be Harry Love. Biker, outlaw, rock n roller. I'm the main characters old mentor, he calls on me for help to rid the city of scum. We take care of business, the Hero takes off with Neve Campbell, leaving me in the bar drinking Old Fashioned when none other than Sigourney Weaver pulls up a stool. Harry Love tips his hat to the fine lady, she downs his drink and he fucks her over the pool table while 2 Chinese exchange students are trying to finish their game.

During the fuck.....Angel of Death, Slayer.

Harry rides at a fast pace.

IN! As long as I don't get typecast, @Manboobs will hate me! :(

I'm taking a bit part as well. I'm going to be Harry Love. Biker, outlaw, rock n roller. I'm the main characters old mentor, he calls on me for help to rid the city of scum. We take care of business, the Hero takes off with Neve Campbell, leaving me in the bar drinking Old Fashioned when none other than Sigourney Weaver pulls up a stool. Harry Love tips his hat to the fine lady, she downs his drink and he fucks her over the pool table while 2 Chinese exchange students are trying to finish their game.

Get a crowdfunder page going for this. How much of a donation to be one of the Chinese exchange students?

Apocalypse Now - film from the 70's, must've went under the radar but it was on TCM recently. A guy has to get a barge up the jungle to kill some mad cunt. Goes a bit weird but it's a good watch. 7.5/10

Aye one of the most famous of that massively popular ('man) war movie genre; went under the radar, aye.

Lol

Harry Monk more like.

I wanna know the final scene; sounds like it's building up to a crescendo.

It demands a outro score of equally epic proportions

Consider it done.

He's a small evil sidekick. Goes by the name of Midget Joe.

Didn't expect Harry Love to turn up and rain hell on him in his front garden.

Teeth knocked out, arms broken and the sound of Harry Love making fast love to his mistress(Michelle fowler from EastEnders) in his own living room.

"You've just had your last crispy pancake darlin" says Harry as he winks at the satisfied woman and finishes off Midget Joe with the heel of his cowboy boot to the throat

Harry rolls out of town to cheering of the locals and ticker tape.

I'm thinking Harry Love needs to be promoted to main character.

Knew I'd heard of Harry Love before.......he was an American Lawman in California ....it's all coming together ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Love_(lawman)