Films

Guest milne_afc

Certainly does dad, certainly does.......

My wife found her stash from when she was 18 at her grans house the other week lol. Little scamp that she was

A collection of rare ecstasy tablets by any chance?

sorcerer

remasteret fae 1977, friedkins lost film. ye'l like this wan tiktak. sterts aff confusin wi wee scenes showin ye how ye how the fower eh the lowest eh the low seein oot exile doon wi greys Babylon in a south america pit eh hell. nae pot tae pish in, only redemption thi cin git is drive a tuck eh explosives through the jungle thit cid explode wi slightest shak eh the truck. oan film4 the ither nicht, eh went n goat the bluray the day its that gade

Watched it as my Xmas day entertainment, fairly enjoyed it I did. 

Death Watch

Few movies of the same title, this one has Ben Kingsley and is alternatively titled A Common Man.

Kingsley must cringe when he sees his name associated with this. So godawful in so many ways. Wooden acting, laughable choreography in fight scenes, amateur script, editing, filmography, continuity, incidental music. Kingsley himself is fine in it but the rest of them really need to get a proper job. Watching it might at least make you feel talented.

Managed to catch up on a few films while doing some long haul flights.

Dead Pool 2 - had me properly laughing out loud, brilliant film. If you liked the first one, you will love this one. If you hated the first one, then best avoid!

3 Billboards outside (etc) - again brilliant film and nothing like I expected. Woody Harrelson continues to show what an awesome actor he truly is.

Increadibles 2 - Meh

No Mean City - Billed as a classic with De Nero and Kietel being directed by Martin Scorsese - what's not to like. Imagine at the time it came out it was cutting edge with its grainey footage, adlib scenes and hand held camere work. Decent film overall.

Managed to catch up on a few films while doing some long haul flights.

Dead Pool 2 - had me properly laughing out loud, brilliant film. If you liked the first one, you will love this one. If you hated the first one, then best avoid!

3 Billboards outside (etc) - again brilliant film and nothing like I expected. Woody Harrelson continues to show what an awesome actor he truly is.

Increadibles 2 - Meh

No Mean City - Billed as a classic with De Nero and Kietel being directed by Martin Scorsese - what's not to like. Imagine at the time it came out it was cutting edge with its grainey footage, adlib scenes and hand held camere work. Decent film overall.

Mean Streets ya daft cunt

Birdbox- Sandra Bullock and two bairns have to go someplace on a boat wearing blindfolds coz if you see the wind you top yourself. Good stuff 8/10 nae tits tho

Bandersnatch - Black Mirror film with alternate endings and that. Fucking excellent, bit head bursting but an absolutely excellent watch. 9 out of 10, surely Oscar winning for Charlie Brooker. No tits but I can live with that.

Just saw that you posted this about four minutes before mine on the TV thread, wasn’t taking the piss btw, I just watched it then played around with it to see some of the different scenes. It’s a decent enough concept technologically and then cleverly flipped back at the viewer about the control element. I particularly liked the jump through the window option

Bandersnatch - Black Mirror film with alternate endings and that. Fucking excellent, bit head bursting but an absolutely excellent watch. 9 out of 10, surely Oscar winning for Charlie Brooker. No tits but I can live with that.

You can't be serious? Biggest pish I've ever watched. Some of the options hardly even work because you watch 5 minutes and end up at the same bit. Terrible.