Films

I recorded Cujo and The Warriors yesterday on Sky Movies.

First time I've watched Cujo in god know's how long an The warriors is still a classic.

I taped the same 2 last night, watched Cujo tonight, thought it was pretty pish to be honest, warriors will always be a classic, even love the console game of it, just constant battering folk with a baseball bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching Cujo now, bit underwhelmed to be honest, I like king stuff usually but this is a bit meh,

I recorded Cujo and The Warriors yesterday on Sky Movies.First time I've watched Cujo in god know's how long an The warriors is still a classic.

I taped the same 2 last night, watched Cujo tonight, thought it was pretty pish to be honest, warriors will always be a classic, even love the console game of it, just constant battering folk with a baseball bat.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye Cujo was pish, hadn't watched since the late 80's so persevered with it, but yeah pish.

As you've all said.

The Warriors is class.

Trying to watch Looper just now. Not really getting in to it.

I feel asleep watching it.

Thought it was shit.

Gave up on it. Watched MIB 3 instead. Nae bad for a lazy sunday afternoon. Guess I wasn't in the mood for anything that needed any kind of concentration today.

• 2 weeks later...

Last two visits to the cinema have been James McAvoy films:

Welcome to the Punch: Action film with not enough action, and too much trying to make a story. Dialogue terrible. Attempts at emotion laughable. 4/10.

Trance: A good bit better than the above, but a bit of a mindfuck. Still nae exactly sure what happened in it. Would watch again. 7/10.

After a bit of a sparse time of late, couple of decent looking films coming up, starting off with The Place Beyond The Pines.