Lets All Laugh At The Arabs

• Site Sponsor
Reid has done a very good job with Hamilton but it is the nature of all teams outtside the gruesome twosome that freak results will occur on a regular basis...thus Aberdene beating Celtin and then losing away to Hamilton and Falkirk...it is what happens in theSPl. I wouldnt be surprised if Hamilton didnt win their next 3 games.

If you say so.

So that'll now be six wins in a row for the Accies.

A team with a tiny fraction of the budget that AFC have.

a newly promoted team.

Sort of puts into perspective AFC's run of 5(?) wins in a row that all the jiggers were ejaculating about.

They've also won games against far tougher opposition in that streak also.

JMG

:( Hamilton win 5 games in a row so JMG. Any excuse eh...

So that'll now be six wins in a row for the Accies.

A team with a tiny fraction of the budget that AFC have.

a newly promoted team.

Sort of puts into perspective AFC's run of 5(?) wins in a row that all the jiggers were ejaculating about.

They've also won games against far tougher opposition in that streak also.

JMG

I would have thought that ANY Dons supporters would have been happy with the run.

Far tougher than the team at the top of the league? :)

Our 5 in a row never included Celtic!!

Only games we have won this season which were near to '5 in a row' that you mentioned was when we went on a 6 in a row home win run, including Celtic.

Kilmarnock 1-0

St Mirren 2-0

Motherwell 2-0

Falkirk 2-1

Hearts 1-0

Celtic 4-2

As I said, thought most Dons fans would have been happy not just those that support the current management team?

• 3 months later...

After playing so well, all season, and leading the fight for european football all the way, you've just been pipped at the post, on goal difference by Aberdeen. Not only that, you are currently watching legions of Rangers fans celebrating at your home ground, on the day of your clubs 100th Birthday, after being horsed 0-3.

Imagine, if you possibly can, for moment, that you are a Dundee united supporter right now.... how do you feel?

Just to add, after the last game last season the police seemed to let all the ticketless Celtic fans into the ground after we'd left. Probably did the same this game as well. Well done on fourth place btw. Well done Jimmy...

Jimmy who????????????

looking at Harry potters tatics he was playing for a draw :rolleyes: enjoy your thursday nights watching Eastenders united

Nah, we only had one fully fit striker available, Goodwillie. Sandaza wasn't fit but came on as we had to try someting. We could have played all day and not scored. Wasn't to be. Even Alexander's kicks didn't hit our striker's back at any point...! :sheepdance:

Nah, we only had one fully fit striker available, Goodwillie. Sandaza wasn't fit but came on as we had to try someting. We could have played all day and not scored. Wasn't to be. Even Alexander's kicks didn't hit our striker's back at any point...! :rolleyes:

They all count just that he isnt a dodgy keeper

:rolleyes:

In all seriousness mate, what's the mood amongst the Arabs support this evening? Are folk genuinely not all that bothered, or are there mutterings of discontent about Levein yet?

Totally hacked off if I'm being honest but not with Levein. We could only play 4-5-1 for the reason I stated above. More bothered about the loss of money for not getting fourth, as I don't think our squad would cope with the extra games european football entails( well, knowing us it would only be one game lol).

Anyway, well done.

Totally hacked off if I'm being honest but not with Levein. We could only play 4-5-1 for the reason I stated above. More bothered about the loss of money for not getting fourth, as I don't think our squad would cope with the extra games european football entails( well, knowing us it would only be one game lol).

Anyway, well done.

:rolleyes:

Good man, thanks. We'll meet again next season...