Lets All Laugh At The Arabs

What happened to United having superior fitness to everyone else...

For some weird reason the media loves to suck them a bit of United cock any time the Jutes very briefly punch above their weight.

Same goes for Hibs... the Green Brazil any time they string a couple of wins together.

Realistically who could they bring in that would actually turn their fortunes around? Terry Butcher would be a cert to relegate them whilst he rebuilds the squad. Tango man? Dinna think even United are that stupid/desperate. Maybe someone like Paul Dickov is the best they could hope for, but he's nae exactly much better than Ratnamara either. Unless Thomson is willing to part with some of that cash that they generated in transfer fees (assuming it hasn't all gone into wankstain-wage thieve's pockets) I can't see any decent manager being willing or incentivized enough to actually take them on.

At the moment they're only being saved from the bottom due to Partick's total uselessness, but I can't see how they'll get away from the relegation play-off and I'd even fancy Hibs or Falkirk to hump them in that. This current is shiter than us under McGhee... marvelous :happy:

Most likely Stuart McCall will come in until end of season.

I could see them making a move for Steven Pressley although a good shout would be Jim McIntrye - he has worked wonders at Ross County. I read an interview with him discussing how he learnt alot about coaching, sports nutrition and philosophies from our very own DM. He also did well at Dunfermline. I wouldn't be adverse to seeing him in the Pittodrie dugout in the future.

His Penalty O Jesus?

I think my namesake wis on aboot the goal at Pittodrie in a 2-0 win which wis the catalyst to that escape in 95.

A bosker of a hit.

Leading up to the aforementioned Arab and Pars games.

For atmosphere the United game was way out there on it's own.

Tension was unreal.

Dunfermline game was nowhere near that.

We knew the momentum was going to carry us through that pla-off.

It was a done deal.

I could see them making a move for Steven Pressley although a good shout would be Jim McIntrye - he has worked wonders at Ross County. I read an interview with him discussing how he learnt alot about coaching, sports nutrition and philosophies from our very own DM. He also did well at Dunfermline. I wouldn't be adverse to seeing him in the Pittodrie dugout in the future.

Although a good shout I think McIntyre should steer clear

Sacked him just in time for their relegation decider with Partick next week.

Could there be three managers binned in less than two weeks?

Looks likely. I like Archibald, though. I think given an extra few hundred a week he could get a better level of player. His teams attack well but he's stuck with a lack of quality.

Apparently Jackie McNamara has been approached by McCoist to look after his garden because he's going to be too busy to tend to it himself

McMoist has a lovely garden by all accounts,You sure he's approached McNamara to look after his prize bulbs ?

Cunt will sell those off to buy nettles and such !Just look at the Utd team sheet to see what I mean.

• Upvote 1