Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

8 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ach it'll have been two separate posts - the tits one having been binned.

'Get your notes out'

For the love of fuck 

Nah it was one post oldboy.

Left a lot of space between the 2 parts of the post just like this.  The deleted question was at the bottom.

6 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Nah it was one post oldboy.

Left a lot of space between the 2 parts of the post just like this.  The deleted question was at the bottom.

Wow 

Ok so up to admin to clarify

Great art btw Don 👍 

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2023 at 11:24 AM, Rabiusmaximus said:

Lifelong dons fan...missed the glory days, unfortunately. Started going to watch the Famous in 1990. Been suffering ever since. 

Claim to fame - took a piss next to God at Harry Ramdens a good few years. Got a bit of splash back off the urinal...haven't washed my hand since.

You have a sneaky peek at his cock?

On 12/17/2023 at 11:24 AM, Rabiusmaximus said:

Lifelong dons fan...missed the glory days, unfortunately. Started going to watch the Famous in 1990. Been suffering ever since. 

Claim to fame - took a piss next to God at Harry Ramdens a good few years. Got a bit of splash back off the urinal...haven't washed my hand since.

Is it true that God has a tattoo on his chopper that say’s, in large font..’I GOT THE STRENGTH TO HOLD TROPHIES ALOFT WITH ONE HAND, FROM HOLDING THIS BEAUTY’

• 2 weeks later...

Hey There…

I’m Thomas from 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿Corby🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 As We Call It (Little Scotland), I’m 33 Years Old, When I Was Younger Used To Support The 🇮🇪🍀TIM’S🍀🇮🇪 In The Late 1990’s Because Of Larsson & Also Supported The 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧🟧️PRODS🟧🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Around 2002-2003 Because Of Big Lorenzo Amoruso But Never Really Got The Scottish Football Bug 🐜 & Don’t Feel Any Allegiance 

To The Old Firm Even Thou My Grandad Was A Proud Rangers Man For Years, So Thought I’d Give This A Go And As A Manchester United Supporter (Sir Alex Ferguson) There’s Only One Team North Of The Border I Can Support And It Has To Be The Mighty Dons 🔴🔴

Been Upto Aberdeen Once For A Day Trip & Had A Lovely Day Wondering Around The City & The Beachfront & Promenade, Up For A Mooch Around 🔴🔴️ Pittodrie 🔴🔴 What A Wonderful City To Live In If Your A Aberdonian !!!

P.S - Just Noticed That The (Midlands) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Doesn’t Have A Supporters Club, So For Anyone Interested In Starting A AFC Midlands Supporters Club - I’m Thomas or Tom & My WhatsApp Number is - 07308990460 🔴🔴

Tom

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
  • Admin
5 hours ago, CorbyAberdonian said:

Hey There…

I’m Thomas from 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿Corby🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 As We Call It (Little Scotland), I’m 33 Years Old, When I Was Younger Used To Support The 🇮🇪🍀TIM’S🍀🇮🇪 In The Late 1990’s Because Of Larsson & Also Supported The 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧🟧️PRODS🟧🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Around 2002-2003 Because Of Big Lorenzo Amoruso But Never Really Got The Scottish Football Bug 🐜 & Don’t Feel Any Allegiance 

To The Old Firm Even Thou My Grandad Was A Proud Rangers Man For Years, So Thought I’d Give This A Go And As A Manchester United Supporter (Sir Alex Ferguson) There’s Only One Team North Of The Border I Can Support And It Has To Be The Mighty Dons 🔴🔴

Been Upto Aberdeen Once For A Day Trip & Had A Lovely Day Wondering Around The City & The Beachfront & Promenade, Up For A Mooch Around 🔴🔴️ Pittodrie 🔴🔴 What A Wonderful City To Live In If Your A Aberdonian !!!

P.S - Just Noticed That The (Midlands) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Doesn’t Have A Supporters Club, So For Anyone Interested In Starting A AFC Midlands Supporters Club - I’m Thomas or Tom & My WhatsApp Number is - 07308990460 🔴🔴

Tom

@JumboJET come collect your alt account pls.

• Haha 9

Please don't ban this guy. I've been in stitches for 14 mins now. 

17 hours ago, CorbyAberdonian said:

Hey There…

Tom

• Dildo 1
On 1/1/2024 at 9:39 AM, CorbyAberdonian said:

Hey There…

Tom

Who will you support next as they probably don't have a Midlands supporters club

Hey There…

Tom

@ police Midlands get this boys laptop checked.

• Haha 1

Hey There…

Tom

Being in Aberdeen once for a daytrip does not make you an Aberdonian. Fuck off hun!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Being in Aberdeen once for a daytrip does not make you an Aberdonian. Fuck off hun!!

Unless you live your entire life between the Dee, the Don & the Drive - you’re nae a proper Aberdonian mannie.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Aye aye. Powis Crescent Loon here.  Happy to join the forum. Thanks for having me.

Born in Woodside. Grew up in Powis. Ex Hilton Academy where Johnny Hewitt was a couple of years ahead of me.

Spent a few years in Rosemount before moving doon south after uni.

Miss the glory days of the 80s of course. But finding the current shitshow under Cormack both appalling and hilarious at the same time.

4 hours ago, Powis Crescent Loon said:

Aye aye. Powis Crescent Loon here.  Happy to join the forum. Thanks for having me.

Born in Woodside. Grew up in Powis. Ex Hilton Academy where Johnny Hewitt was a couple of years ahead of me.

Miss the glory days of the 80s of course. But finding the current shitshow under Cormack both appalling and hilarious at the same time.

What number Powis Crescent?

I think I went to school with you. 

5 hours ago, Powis Crescent Loon said:

You got any daughters Powis min?