Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

16 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Will give you the benefit of the doubt. Welcome aboard.

Blatant cheating from Durrant though, should have got booked.

If you need further proof of my conviction to the cause... I couldn't get a ticket for the Dons v Tims in 1985 (possible League Decider) as it was sold out. BUT - managed to get a ticket for the Beach End (which was away support). We went 1 down to an absolute f&cking awful ref decision to give cheating / diving Mo Johnston's Celtic a pen. Later The Equalizer aka Willie Miller did the bizz.. Obviously being in the Tims end I just sat motionless and shook my mates hand. Then this guys tapped me on the shoulder and said " are you guys aberdeen supporters?"... We said nothing. He then leaned forward and shook my hand and said "dinnae worry, I'm a Dons fans too" :) 

5 minutes ago, UBetteruBett said:

If you need further proof of my conviction to the cause... I couldn't get a ticket for the Dons v Tims in 1985 (?) as it was sold out. BUT - managed to get a ticket for the Beach End (which was away support). We went 1 down to an absolute f&cking awful ref decision to give cheating / diving Mo Johnston's Celtic a pen. Later The Equalizer aka Willie Miller did the bizz.. Obviously being in the Tims end I just sat motionless and shook my mates hand. Then this guys tapped me on the shoulder and said " are you guys aberdeen supporters?"... We said nothing. He then leaned forward and shook my hand and said "dinnae worry, I'm a Dons fans too" :) 

Good man.

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Good man.

Thanks Fridge. Another favourite memory was a pre-season friendly. Dons were up against a Southampton team (1980 or 81? i think) with a team full of ageing but household names. Doogie Bell... as only Doogie can do - had one of his inspirational games. He got the ball, with Keegan and Mick Channon either side of him - back to goal. He back-healed the ball and swivilled 180 degrees around and pushed both the english c*nts aside and went rampaging up the field. Class..! 

10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Ever glassed a barmaid though?

Yes, I must confess. I was known as codename The Hunter by the Police back in the day. I earned this name by hutning down and glassing any Hun Barmaids I could find. Sadly, CCTV put an end to this. Nowadays, for kicks, I go and randomly chin big fat hun pie eating bastards. The bigger the better. And once i'm finished with them, and they are lying in a pool of their own blood, vomit and bodily fluids, I pat them on the head and say "Awooga".

5 hours ago, UBetteruBett said:

Yes, I must confess. I was known as codename The Hunter by the Police back in the day. I earned this name by hutning down and glassing any Hun Barmaids I could find. Sadly, CCTV put an end to this. Nowadays, for kicks, I go and randomly chin big fat hun pie eating bastards. The bigger the better. And once i'm finished with them, and they are lying in a pool of their own blood, vomit and bodily fluids, I pat them on the head and say "Awooga".

You need to get yourself onto the pub forum.

On 2/11/2023 at 12:44 PM, UBetteruBett said:

You've took that too far.

On 2/13/2023 at 3:33 AM, maryhilldon said:

You've took that too far.

haha, yes took it far too far..lol. I'm obviously against any type of violence against women and using glass as a weapon is a complete no-no. Having said that, I think I may have once accidentally smashed a bottle of Cresta "its frothy man" when i was in primary skool...

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Hello, My name is Roger. I'm old enough to have stopped adding fractions to the end of my age but still young at heart enough to care about things that really shouldn't bother me. 

5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is this the dating part of the site? 

Roger me moore

• Upvote 1