Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

• 1 month later...

On 7/24/2008 at 9:01 PM, Tord31 said:

I'm Tord, 24 years young. Originally from the north east but studied in glasgow for four years doing finance type stuff. Now back up in Aberdeen working in oil and gas industry doing finance type stuff.

Been to every home game since moved back up here but haven't got along to as many aways as would like (apart from the european games). Hopefully get along to more aways this year.

I like football, vodka and sleeping.

@Millertime this will help build a picture whilst you wait for @Tord31to come back with his particulars. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, rebirthfindlay said:

I’m back baby, feeling good and ready to chat. Wife and me like glue, and it’s great. 

Dons back to being utter pish though. Not going to tyncastle. We will lose. Heavily. 

Tup back yet? 

Canned straight away? Seems a bit harsh, unless I've missed something. Consi was allowed a few reincarnations.

• 1 month later...

First Aberdeen game tomorrow… taking my lad and Dad. My daughter is at the University and we are up visiting her from Manchester so we thought we’d adopt the Dons as our Scottish team (pretty sure that’s allowed). Which players should we be looking out for to play well tomorrow night? Looking forward to a good game!

• Upvote 4
19 minutes ago, Donraid said:

First Aberdeen game tomorrow… taking my lad and Dad. My daughter is at the University and we are up visiting her from Manchester so we thought we’d adopt the Dons as our Scottish team (pretty sure that’s allowed). Which players should we be looking out for to play well tomorrow night? Looking forward to a good game!

Thanks again son 👍

• Haha 4
22 hours ago, Donraid said:

Watch Miovski, my friend. In the unlikely event that we don't get pumped, it will be because of him. He's going places bigger than here.

(Unless he misses a crucial sitter again, in which case he's always been overrated and will drop down the leagues quicker than you can say 'James Wilson').

• Haha 1

Evening,

Fulham fan from Sheffield. Great grandad used to play for Aberdeen and Scotland. Only Aberdeen memory is kicking my dad in the nuts aged 5 at intersport on the High Street for trying to get me a Aberdeen goalie shirt instead of the Italian one I wanted. saw the error of my ways as I grew older and supported the two Sheffield clubs and Aberdeen. 

Moving up here soon now it looks like Hamza Useless and friends are on their way out. Will be getting a half season ticket and a full one next year so you'll see me on the terraces. 

Appreciate its weird supporting a few clubs but I'm a complete anorak and just love the game. Only support the teams as have had family play for the clubs

Won't be posting much as only made an account to block the knuckledraggers, apart from that have enjoyed reading the forums the past few years

4 hours ago, PittodrieCottager said:

Evening,

Fulham fan from Sheffield. Great grandad used to play for Aberdeen and Scotland. Only Aberdeen memory is kicking my dad in the nuts aged 5 at intersport on the High Street for trying to get me a Aberdeen goalie shirt instead of the Italian one I wanted. saw the error of my ways as I grew older and supported the two Sheffield clubs and Aberdeen. 

Moving up here soon now it looks like Hamza Useless and friends are on their way out. Will be getting a half season ticket and a full one next year so you'll see me on the terraces. 

Appreciate its weird supporting a few clubs but I'm a complete anorak and just love the game. Only support the teams as have had family play for the clubs

Won't be posting much as only made an account to block the knuckledraggers, apart from that have enjoyed reading the forums the past few years

Agreed. Think I would be suicidal if I supported the Dons, the two Sheffield clubs 🤯 and Fulham, come 5pm every Saturday.

• Like 1
On 10/25/2023 at 10:58 PM, Donraid said:

Have you ever spent time in a Turkish prison?

• Upvote 1
On 10/25/2023 at 3:58 PM, Donraid said:

How did you enjoy the game min?  Hope you all had a cracking time but shame about the finish to the game.

9 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

How did you enjoy the game min?  Hope you all had a cracking time but shame about the finish to the game.

We all enjoyed the game… it reminded me and my Dad (in a good way) of the team we support in the 80s and 90s… typical City!! (Manchester). Defence was awful but I reckon you’ve got a gem in Connor Barron, thought that the number 7 McGrath was pretty good too. I’ll definitely be keeping my eye on the results this year and will go again next time I’m up to visit my daughter. Time to concentrate on the league!

46 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

I thought your post was uncharacteristically friendly and sincere. Did bebo edit it?

9 minutes ago, Dad said:

So wait hold the fucking phone... How do we know if anything you post hasnae been edited? 

Bebo you best calm down son - you cannae be fucking with a cunts art ✌️

It was only a welcoming and friendly question as well.  Nothing untoward.