Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Rebel Red here. Rebel because I live in Cork (the rebel county) and Red for obvious reasons.

Dandy since the early 80s, Aberdeen born and bred, season ticket holder for yonks before I left home in 1999. Have lived in England, Kuwait, Dubai and Abu Dhabi between then and now. Moved "home" to Cork this year with the family after 9 years in the desert.

Rebel Red here. Rebel because I live in Cork (the rebel county) and Red for obvious reasons.

Dandy since the early 80s, Aberdeen born and bred, season ticket holder for yonks before I left home in 1999. Have lived in England, Kuwait, Dubai and Abu Dhabi between then and now. Moved "home" to Cork this year with the family after 9 years in the desert.

Welcome onboard

Hi to all,

Been lurking and reading the chat for a few months now. Enjoy the wide range of topics and views, keeps me amused on a daily basis.

Been hesitant to get involved as I am very much an armchair fan, from the central belt, and started supporting the Dons in the early 80s when I first started school - so that'll be a hat-trick of strikes against me in a few peoples' minds (especially Tup I expect).

Anyway, hope to get involved in chat where I can as time passes.

Hi to all,

Been lurking and reading the chat for a few months now. Enjoy the wide range of topics and views, keeps me amused on a daily basis.

Been hesitant to get involved as I am very much an armchair fan, from the central belt, and started supporting the Dons in the early 80s when I first started school - so that'll be a hat-trick of strikes against me in a few peoples' minds (especially Tup I expect).

The seagull isn't going to like you.

Welcome to the forum though, just ignore Tup, he's full of shite but a great lad in person.

Hi to all,

Please delete your account.
  • 2 weeks later...