Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aright ? Just registered after lurking for a long time . Hopefully I'll fit in with the rest of the cunts on here . I love the Dons , hate both the arse cheeks and enjoy recreational narcotics abuse . My vocabulary is not very articulate but I do try . My first game was 15th April 1989 , a 3-0 home win over Hamilton accies, my next game wasn't till two years later as my Ma had been watching the hillsborough disaster unfold on the tv and thought it was pittodrie so she wasn't keen on me going again just in case . Anyway aright folks and good to be here

Aright ? Just registered after lurking for a long time . Hopefully I'll fit in with the rest of the cunts on here . I love the Dons , hate both the arse cheeks and enjoy recreational narcotics abuse . My vocabulary is not very articulate but I do try . My first game was 15th April 1989 , a 3-0 home win over Hamilton accies, my next game wasn't till two years later as my Ma had been watching the hillsborough disaster unfold on the tv and thought it was pittodrie so she wasn't keen on me going again just in case . Anyway aright folks and good to be here

Welcome.

I was at that Hamilton game.

I was in the Main Stand.

• 2 weeks later...