Sir Andy Murray

Guest SS RED

Important to revel in this as much as possible, as we'll never see the like again. Cannot wait to get over to Melbourne Park now!

I thought this might be one game too much, particularly after watching Djokovic crushing Nishikori yesterday.

Hopefully he doesn't lose momentum over the break. Interestingly there are only four tournaments in men singles tennis, that Murray hasn't won: The Australian Open, The French Open, The Monte Carlo 1000 & the Indian Wells 1000. All 4 of those fall within the first few months of the season. If Murray can win them, along with the Olympics & the Davis Cup, he'll have effectively 'completed' mens singles tennis. To date, no one else has managed this.

Important to revel in this as much as possible, as we'll never see the like again. Cannot wait to get over to Melbourne Park now!

I thought this might be one game too much, particularly after watching Djokovic crushing Nishikori yesterday.

Hopefully he doesn't lose momentum over the break. Interestingly there are only four tournaments in men singles tennis, that Murray hasn't won: The Australian Open, The French Open, The Monte Carlo 1000 & the Indian Wells 1000. All 4 of those fall within the first few months of the season. If Murray can win them, along with the Olympics & the Davis Cup, he'll have effectively 'completed' mens singles tennis. To date, no one else has managed this.

Enjoy Melbourne, I've had to cancel but we are looking at the mont Carlo masters instead.

I thought he would struggle after that marathon match against Raonic but he pulled it off, I can't wait for the next season to start.

Are you just referring to 1000 series events or does this include the 250 and 500 events?

doesn't really matter about tour tournaments; it's all about slams IMO.

If he has really upped a level then great; fantastic achievement; but the truth will be in the puddin

Any chance you could run that by us again only this time could you make it legible please?

Only 2 of the 3 semicolons have been incorrectly applied, so Bluto has certainly upped his level. Hopefully Murray will do the same.