Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

Eubank jnr fight was a masterclass, not got the power of his old man but he took the Blackwell guy apart methodically, future World champion I hope.

Hoping Blackwell makes a full recovery but doubt he'll see a boxing ring again, fight should have been stopped way earlier, I'm no boxing expert but even I was questioning why it wasn't stopped at least a couple rounds earlier, was only going to be one winner, Blackwells corner need to have a look at themselves and well done to Eubank snr for his efforts to stop the guy getting hurt more.

Eubank Snr was a credit to the sport telling his son to only go for body shots. Can't believe his corner kept sending him out.

Not certain that's exactly how it happened.

If you are trying to portray Chris Eubank as a good character bear in mind this.

When Watson was lying comatose on the canvas, Eubank called him a 'dopehead' live on ITV ffs.

No revisionism from me. The Eubanks were cunts. Chris was possibly the hardest boxer I've ever seen.

Eubank Snr was a credit to the sport telling his son to only go for body shots. Can't believe his corner kept sending him out.

Eubank said that because he thought there was a better chance of stopping him with body shots, not because he was concerned about how much punishment the guy was taking.

I agree the guys corner should have pulled him out. Later on, his coach was still telling him "this was the plan! this was the plan!" as though he stood a chance of winning by any means at that stage.

Eubank said that because he thought there was a better chance of stopping him with body shots, not because he was concerned about how much punishment the guy was taking.

I agree the guys corner should have pulled him out. Later on, his coach was still telling him "this was the plan! this was the plan!" as though he stood a chance of winning by any means at that stage.

Correct. The media are making out Eubank was being compassionate. Utter rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...

Prince Charles' shorts were far too small. It's like he ordered them and they arrived too late and way too small.

He would've needed magic shorts to have stood a chance.

That tattoo Joshua has in the middle of that knot of muscles, it kind of disappears when swings back. He's a freak.

Haha is that for real? I'd be telling him my mate fae the old kings highway is needing a squarey with him

A massive boxing fan in the group got it off some random boxing cunt on Twitter.

It's got Frochs photo, and there is a video of someone pranking the same number with what sounds like Froch answering.

I called him an English poof, but the bait never worked.

• 2 weeks later...