Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

At least mcgregor can fight unlike the charade that is the boxing heavyweight champion.

Ufc still trumps boxing by a mile. At least with the UFC the hype is worth it. Knock out in first round unlike boxing when most fights the bams dance around for 12 rounds and hold each other.

Before anyone starts pish about UFC holding big difference with two fat boxers holding each other and two UFC fighters grappling in jujitsu holds.

UFC fighters could walk into the boxing ring and wipe floor with the competition, no boxer would make it in UFC. Therefore UFC is greater sport.

Give Joshua his due he's a good fighter and what boxing has been crying out for years I would actually watch a fight of his and iv not said that about boxing since Calzage.

Seen the KO, absolute gift from Aldo you'd think that was his first fight with the way he gifted him his jaw.

Extremely wreckless wasn't it, excusable towards the end if he is losing and has to go for ko but to come out of the traps like that against McGregor is asking for trouble! I reckon I could have lasted 14 seconds, mainly running away but still longer than Aldo.

At least mcgregor can fight unlike the charade that is the boxing heavyweight champion.

Ufc still trumps boxing by a mile. At least with the UFC the hype is worth it. Knock out in first round unlike boxing when most fights the bams dance around for 12 rounds and hold each other.

Before anyone starts pish about UFC holding big difference with two fat boxers holding each other and two UFC fighters grappling in jujitsu holds.

UFC fighters could walk into the boxing ring and wipe floor with the competition, no boxer would make it in UFC. Therefore UFC is greater sport.

Give Joshua his due he's a good fighter and what boxing has been crying out for years I would actually watch a fight of his and in November. MMA.

Holly Holm, Started her career as a boxer and moved over to UFC. she knocked fuck out of Roussey to become champion in her division. Granted she has had kick boxing training but she was a boxer prior to her switch to MMA.

Despite what Aldo said afterwards, a years worth of taunting must have got to him.

You seen the clip of Mcgregor saying how he'd win, with Aldo over reaching and him then KOing him? McGregor is still an un known quantity in terms of what he'll do in a fight and predictablity, Aldo's been around for that long that Mcgregor will have been able to watch every single second of his career and pick up on little things that he could turn in his favour where as Aldo wouldn't have known exactly what mcgregor would actually do especially at the start however it was very poor to rush out like he did.

You seen the clip of Mcgregor saying how he'd win, with Aldo over reaching and him then KOing him? McGregor is still an un known quantity in terms of what he'll do in a fight and predictablity, Aldo's been around for that long that Mcgregor will have been able to watch every single second of his career and pick up on little things that he could turn in his favour where as Aldo wouldn't have known exactly what mcgregor would actually do especially at the start however it was very poor to rush out like he did.

I still think McGregor would have been in trouble if Aldo took it to the ground.

McGregor didn't look too clever against Mendes for the majority of his fight. What he has is a fantastic striking game, potentially the best seen in the modern UFC era. I love Frankie Edgar and McGregor so if they fight it's going to be a hard one for me to watch but I think Edgar has a fantastic chance if he takes it to the ground. Doesn't make for an exciting fight though.

Really can't comment on what sort of fight that would be like as I don't follow UFC that closely nor do I watch alot of it.

Back to boxing, can only feel for Mitchell again, the guy has been through the wars but took a hell of a beating on saturday, would love for him to come back stronger and finish on a high but I really can't see it.

Really can't comment on what sort of fight that would be like as I don't follow UFC that closely nor do I watch alot of it.

Back to boxing, can only feel for Mitchell again, the guy has been through the wars but took a hell of a beating on saturday, would love for him to come back stronger and finish on a high but I really can't see it.

You hear that too often with him though.

I don't think it is unfair to say that he is a level below what is required to be world champion :dontknow:

You hear that too often with him though.

I don't think it is unfair to say that he is a level below what is required to be world champion :dontknow:

Very good fighter that loves a tear up too muich and it shows now, agree that he just isn't at the level needed, would have liked a big fight between him and Crolla but won't get it now.

Edgar vs McGregor will be a good fight when it comes hopefully it's next up and Aldo doesn't get the rematch as being knocked out in 13 seconds doesn't qualify him to get the rematch.

He didn't look too clever on the ground against Mendez but that's the greatness of UFC just when it looks like he's getting beat he knocked him out.

UFC beats Boxing hands down.

Edgar vs McGregor will be a good fight when it comes hopefully it's next up and Aldo doesn't get the rematch as being knocked out in 13 seconds doesn't qualify him to get the rematch.

He didn't look too clever on the ground against Mendez but that's the greatness of UFC just when it looks like he's getting beat he knocked him out.

UFC beats Boxing hands down.

Of course ufc beats boxing when it's hands down, it won't be able to defend itself.

Sorry.

• 4 weeks later...