Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

On 10/14/2023 at 5:16 AM, Ramandu said:

That bit was true actually, it's just he didn't die from it.

Cannot confirm or deny I've eaten shit.

Sandwich would probably be my method of choice, though, if I had to. 

Took a year off posting, came back to find tup, the little* rascal, had been telling people I'd died. 

* The tiny, little rascal

18 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Anyone found a notice in the paper to confirm this? 

Not been in the paper yet. Was expecting it today but it wasn't. Hopefully tomorrow. I will post a little bit more once it has appeared, but twats like @daytripping will no doubt accuse me of paying for a fake death notice from my alleged millions. 

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Are you allegedly a millionaire? I thought that was fridgeo. Has the mask slipped? 

It was deliberate on the basis that he (and others) has accused me of being Fridge. Pretty sick really but that's obviously par for the course round here.

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Leslie?

Much funnier.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Who was it gave out another poster’s full address on here?  @Roberto

I gave out my own address to Rocket since he was acting hard...

Probably gave out Rockets as well. I can't remember. I was goaded into some wild shit that I don't regret in the slightest after dealing with that cunt having a pop at my unborn child (at the time) etc.

36 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It was a rhetorical question. Only turned out not to be because you couldn’t remember your own actions 😂

Rocket went ape shit and accused me of sharing his address on here. He PM'd me three or four times consecutively demanding my address...I eventually replied with his address and he went ballistic. Don't think he could grasp it was a private message and I hadn't actually shared it on here. 

Cavey posted the street I lived in but not my full address. Useless thick cunt he was.

• Haha 1