Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Eh? Just fuck off. You are utterly clueless. 

"Eh?" Exactly. You've just completely made up that BBB has been banned for not agreeing with me. 

Complete fabrication. The ramblings of a paranoid mentalist. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My Dad's epilepsy that ultimately killed him and my fucked eyes are "always someone else's fault"?

Grow rhe fuck up 

What's that got to do with my post, you fucking Fanny? 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

"Eh?" Exactly. You've just completely made up that BBB has been banned for not agreeing with me. 

Complete fabrication. The ramblings of a paranoid mentalist. 

What's that got to do with my post, you fucking Fanny? 

You say it's always someone else's fault when it comes to my life and the lows I and my family have experienced. 

Need I be clearer.

So much for you not being personal when you resort to name calling or have I imagined that?

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You say it's always someone else's fault when it comes to my life and the lows I and my family have experienced. 

Need I be clearer.

So much for you not being personal when you resort to name calling or have I imagined that?

You started the personal shit (as you always do). I responded in kind. You can't hack it back. As usual. 

Learn the lesson and stop starting it, son. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Lights touch paper and stands back. So obvious and no need for it. You’re far better then that.

I'm still here chatting son - I'm just cutting through the pish is all; we know enough facts by now you miserable cunt 

Maybe relinquish the marquis of Queensbury bollocks a smidge Hans son; we cannae be resetting every two seconds for the love of fuck; we need to learn

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye,Buc. Sound old guy. Bit of a hippy 

Aye an affa fine gentleman.

Been in his company quite a few times  in his hoos at old Aberdeen and a nice house it was.

Even serviced his boiler and fixed his cistern for him.

Bloody shame to be told you're dying , fkn every day must have been a huge sorry for him.

Easy going paid back lad and yes a hippy is a good way of describing him.

Just now, Edwin Starr said:

Aye an affa fine gentleman.

Been in his company quite a few times  in his hoos at old Aberdeen and a nice house it was.

Even serviced his boiler and fixed his cistern for him.

Bloody shame to be told you're dying , fkn every day must have been a huge sorry for him.

Easy going paid back lad and yes a hippy is a good way of describing him.

Rightmove link?

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Lights touch paper and stands back. So obvious and no need for it. You’re far better then that.

We've all tried to light the touch paper and stand back on here. I'm fairly sure you took great delight in dropping in the occasional "Didn't someone ask you for a fight Fridge? I can't remember what that was about..."

Which, I confess, was a little bit funny.

26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

See that’s better.  👏 More of that instead of starting mad and Parkie having a ding dong. There’s no need for it. All your doing. Captain Tits will be along in a minute too no doubt. 

They're having a ding dong already Hans - as they oft do. S'worth getting into the finer details to add a bit more colour to the overall picture. 

42 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If it makes you feel better to think that then crack on. 

The reality is you obsessively harassed the guy.

Tup said that once I mind .. he couldnae say owt owing to being bogging down with hanseses pedantic progress-halting dullardry.

It's a real growth stifler and no fucking mistake 

• Upvote 1