Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How bad is your vision , MAD? Can you walk about town/the streets ok ? 

My vision is severely distorted and blurred in my left eye (unsuccessful operation) while I am staring through haemorrhaging in my right eye.

Na, nae really if there are pavement hoggers, slow walkers, ignorant cunts, and crowds of people. 

I try to avoid it at all costs. If I do go out, I use a white symbol cane to indicate to others I'm a hazard to them and they may be a hazard to me.

19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My vision is severely distorted and blurred in my left eye (unsuccessful operation) while I am staring through haemorrhaging in my right eye.

Na, nae really if there are pavement hoggers, slow walkers, ignorant cunts, and crowds of people. 

I try to avoid it at all costs. If I do go out, I use a white symbol cane to indicate to others I'm a hazard to them and they may be a hazard to me.

You were shouting abuse at someone across the road a while back? Did you detect them using your spider senses?

8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You were shouting abuse at someone across the road a while back? Did you detect them using your spider senses?

I can still make out folk through familiarity via my right eye, although through blood. Not easy but I get by as there has been a number of times I've got it wrong when trying to recognise folk. I never forget a cunt, like my former boss you refer to.

Adaptability. Familiarity. Instinct. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I can still make out folk through familiarity via my right eye, although through blood. Not easy but I get by as there has been a number of times I've got it wrong when trying to recognise folk. I never forget a cunt, like my former boss you refer to.

Adaptability. Familiarity. Instinct. 

Ever shouted abuse across the street then realised it was a total stranger?

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Dazzy threatened me a few times and then we did actually share a bar, shortly before I left. No punch was thrown but a gentle acknowledgment of each others presence. He was captivated by the mullet tbh, don’t blame him 

I was too busy admiring your singing along to Don't Look Back in Anger on the karaoke. 

Don't believe what he tells you folks...