Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

16 hours ago, Dal Riata Don said:

Milne - left in protest after Moby banned.

Dad - quite possibly got tired of being negatively associated with youngsters (not sure how all that started).

Boof - seemingly tired of feuding w/ Hanz and Parklife and perhaps from being banned too.

I've not had any feud with the Boof. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Get fucked, you oddball. 

I hope you never used your works computer to type that retort?

If you did, and the sleuths within your company's IT department trace it back to your device, some deep grovelling will be needed to avoid getting deservedly sacked on the grounds of gross misconduct.:wave:

The job centre is a sad, bleak, lonely, and desolate place min. It might actually help you grow up though.

So much for you not getting worked up on the internet.:nono:

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If you did, and the sleuths within your company's IT department trace it back to your device, some deep grovelling will be needed to avoid getting deservedly sacked on the grounds of gross misconduct.:wave:

The job centre is a sad, bleak, lonely, and desolate place min. It might actually help you grow up though.

I don't have to be worked up to tell you to get fucked when you're being a prick. 

I wouldn't know what the job centre is like tbh. Never had to go, fortunately. 

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Strange attempt at a put down, giving someone stick for having a work computer and not being knowledgeable of the job centre environment.

It's a self own for you lad.

Or do you not see that.

• Dildo 2
3 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Strange attempt at a put down, giving someone stick for having a work computer and not being knowledgeable of the job centre environment.

It's a self own for you lad.

Or do you not see that.

Because he doesn't like me, he has pops at me for having a job ("and a house and girlfriend" - his words). 

Bizarre but there's nowt queer as folk. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
26 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Im sure I'm not the only one who didn't miss the irony of this

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

parklife canna take a slagging imo

• Upvote 5
6 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

That was bad calling him that without any evidence.

going by what I've seen on here.

In all honesty Buc, if you come on here expecting an easy ride (apart from with Bri's wife that is) then you have come to the wrong forum.

Expect the pish to be ripped out of you regardless of what you say / do / comment etc.

There are some decent posters and some absolute cocks, but that's what makes the Hat unique and keeps folk coming back.

I doubt most behave in real life as they do on here but that's the point isn't it?

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

In all honesty Buc, if you come on here expecting an easy ride (apart from with Bri's wife that is) then you have come to the wrong forum.

Expect the pish to be ripped out of you regardless of what you say / do / comment etc.

There are some decent posters and some absolute cocks, but that's what makes the Hat unique and keeps folk coming back.

I doubt most behave in real life as they do on here but that's the point isn't it?

I like what you have posted with  some  very good advice thank you FFS your a good guy for sure .

• Dildo 1