Let's All Laugh at the Huns

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A measure of a company's ability to repay all debt if it were called immediately. It is calculated by adding short-term and long-term debt and subtracting all cash and cash equivalents.

Many investors use net debt in making investment decisions, as it gives them an idea of a company's financial health and its level of leverage compared to liquid assets. Some industries may have more net debt than others; therefore, investors often compare a company's net debt to others in the same business.

Give it to me in layman's terms.

Was it Hugh Keevins who just said that 'Hearts are days away from liquidation, Rangers days away from administration'???? How has he suddenly decided that Hearts are in a worse position than Rangers?? :nutter:

Because he's a fucking clown.

Couldn't handle the fact the jungle jim had a valid point so (without actually saying it) said he was a bigot blah blah.

• Admin

Was it Hugh Keevins who just said that 'Hearts are days away from liquidation, Rangers days away from administration'???? How has he suddenly decided that Hearts are in a worse position than Rangers?? :nutter:

One of hearts creditors filed for a winding up order on them, they have days to pay or they'll be in liquidation, which is way worse than administration.

Hearts technically are in a worse situation than Rangers.

• Site Sponsor

That was funny.

Personally I'm thinking of buying Sone Aluko employing him as a classroom assistant for the next few years, as long as he's still paying part of his salary to the Dons

I hope to fuck you're nae a geography teacher then as Sone seems to think Glasgow is close to Birmingham (or Nigeria) or wherever "home" is

Hearts had a winding up notice served on them last week by HMRC to be dealt with this friday I believe

Therefore Hearts unless they have paid up ARE in a worse position - Especially as the money they WERE due for wallace has now gone up in smoke

]