Let's All Laugh at the Huns

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell, will it never end? Traynor etc on Radio Scotland nae bothering to listen to any opinion that ain't pro-Hun and STILL propagating The Big Lie- that Scottish Fitba needs Glasgow Rangers. Does it hell, these deluded indoctrinated ignorant buffoons need a reality check- Rangers, and to be honest, Celtic too, have been strangling the life out of the game up here for years. It's about bloody time they got a taste of what they've put us all through, they can all get to fuck, and take their arselicking West Coast Press with them.

Fuck me will it never end? Traynor etc on Radio Scotland nae bothering to listen to any opinion that ain't pro-Hun and STILL propagating The Big Lie- that Scottish Fitba needs Glasgow Rangers. Does it fuck, these deluded indoctrinated ignorant buffoons need a reality check- Rangers, and to be honest, Celtic too, have been strangling the life out of the game up here for years. It's about bloody time they got a taste of what they've put us all through, they can all get to fuck, and take their arselicking West Coast Press with them.

It's a bit of a disgrace isn't it.

It's a bit of a disgrace isn't it.

Personally, I'd string them all up by their balls. Fit an arse Traynor really is, deluded bugger seems to think that somehow David Murray wasn't partially to blame for the club goin down the shitter. And fit an arrogant condescending dick he really is, boy disnae think anyone else's opinions matter, just his.

Didn't hear 'Your Call' yesterday, but if Traynor and Young were that bad a complaint needs to be lodged.

I wonder fit fintrydons take is on the rubbish that is being spouted over the airwaves from his show.

Richard Gordon hardlly ever puts an opinion out there, he seems to remain neutral at all times which is not a bad thing if he is the presenter.

Hilarious yesterday, about 6 of us dons and 1 hun at my mates house watching the scores coming in, he was sitting watching a stream of Rangers game getting absolute dogs abuse, could not take it "want a smack?" even got accused of getting cocky cause I've got a new job when calling Rangers skint. :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

Hilarious yesterday, about 6 of us dons and 1 hun at my mates house watching the scores coming in, he was sitting watching a stream of Rangers game getting absolute dogs abuse, could not take it "want a smack?" even got accused of getting cocky cause I've got a new job when calling Rangers skint. :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

They are not taking any of this well. Know of a couple of hubs who aren't even sleeping properly because of events at ibrox.

Funny as fuck

one of the huns forums had something on it like this;

we should protest outside ibrox blah di blah

some cunt replied

we don't do protests, leave that to the "celtic fans"

um

protestants?! am i right!

it makes me laugh, if matrix was here, he'd laugh to.

:laughing:

Aye, we don't do protests, unless it's protesting against the church of Rome.

Absolute halfwits. Don't even succeed in being properly bigoted.