Chris Moyles

buzz15afc

chris moyles  

93 members have voted

1. 1. do you like him

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

i used to think he was quite funny in the mornings, but now i think he's just a egotistical prick,

he's on this morning just now, and its all ME ME ME,

i was listening to radio 1 the other day and at least 20 minutes went past and not 1 f**ken song.. and he wasn't even talking about anything remotly funny or interesting :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

i dont like him much :banghead::rolleyes:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer him to Scott Mills but I still think his show has been going downhill for ages and rarely listen anymore.

Vernon Kay was decent filling in on the breakfast show last week though.

Aye, tuned in last week after hearing Vernon would be on instead, as the local radio doon here is pish, but not as pish as Moyles. I tend to leave for work at 8.30, and get here at 8.55, it was often the case that not a single tune would be played in that time.

Final straw for me was when the wobble bellied c**t got an eye test on air, we had to sit and listen to the whole boring thing. f**k sakes, anyone can go to f**king specsavers themselves if they are that interested, and it would make bloody awful telly, but radio???. And he gets a huge 6 figure slaary for that drivel. :banghead:

He's always been a prick, even when he was doing the 4am-6.30am show back in 1998.

Hence, I haven't actually listened to him in 10 years.

Incidentally, how the f**k are we supposed to answer the f**king poll? Yes I like or yes I no like?

He's always been a prick, even when he was doing the 4am-6.30am show back in 1998.

Hence, I haven't actually listened to him in 10 years.

Incidentally, how the f**k are we supposed to answer the f**king poll? Yes I like or yes I no like?

Misinterpretation of the question is the only reason why there are 'yes' votes I'm sure.

Have barely listened to his show in the past couple of years and when I did it was only parts of it I caught and it had certainly gone downhill from the days he did the drivetime slot a few years back, before he started doing the breakfast show.

Does he still do Car Park Catchphrase at the end? Used to quite like that and Dave's tedious link.

He's an unfunny tube unless you like jokes about willies and burping etc.

He he, you said 'willies' :thumbs:

I only listen to the radio getting ready in the morning and driving to work and tits always Radio 1 unless a gash song comes on. I am glad that a large percentage of the show is taken up by chat. If I wanted to listen to music I will put on a cd, at least then I get to listen to what I want to and not what the charts decide.