• no
    • dont care

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SS RED

Used to think he was quite funny but I find him utterly annoying now, he's so up his own arse and takes everything so personally and repeats everything so many times and if someone has slagged him off he goes on and on about it, his ego obviously can't take it.

And as for the rest of those sycophants, arse licking him and laughing at everything he says, it's verging on embarrassing.

Wish Radio 1 would replace the fat tube.

Used to think he was quite funny but I find him utterly annoying now, he's so up his own arse and takes everything so personally and repeats everything so many times and if someone has slagged him off he goes on and on about it, his ego obviously can't take it.

And as for the rest of those sycophants, arse licking him and laughing at everything he says, it's verging on embarrassing.

Wish Radio 1 would replace the fat tube.

SS-RED min , i have to agree fat tosser , Who i have not listed to for years.

In his early days he used to cut callers off who was more funny than him.

Poor mans Chris Evans.

The question was asked of me recentley if I was to be locked in a room with Barry Ferguhun and this fat pr!ck for the rest of my life and I had a gun with one bullet which one would I shoot. I replied the easy answer and said me. Hate him and his sycphantic w@nk mates.

i listened to the last 15mins of his show this morning and i hate the guy with a passion. In this 15mins he had managed to wind up the whole of dundee (nothing wrong with that i suppose) and then he had some guy on the phone to do some sort of crap quiz. When he was saying bye to the guy he said something along the lines of "good luck in the helicopter when its lying upside down in the water!" Now whether i heard this wrong and maybe ive heard it out of context but that is something u just dont say! Ignorant fat cooont! Couldnt believe my ears!did anyone else hear this?

i listened to the last 15mins of his show this morning and i hate the guy with a passion. In this 15mins he had managed to wind up the whole of dundee (nothing wrong with that i suppose) and then he had some guy on the phone to do some sort of crap quiz. When he was saying bye to the guy he said something along the lines of "good luck in the helicopter when its lying upside down in the water!" Now whether i heard this wrong and maybe ive heard it out of context but that is something u just dont say! Ignorant fat cooont! Couldnt believe my ears!did anyone else hear this?

Aye he was speaking to a boy I know from Aberdeen who is currently doing his survival training. They asked about what that involved so he told them.

If you don't like it, switch off. Simples! :(

Don't mind him but he really doesn't play enough music so I end up flicking channels or onto a cd and back and fore. Mostly only get a chance to listen to music in the car so thats what i want to do nae hear about boring pish.

Thats part of the reason I like the show!

Listen to radio 1 most mornings, quite like the show. Moyles himself isn't really funny, his tv programme is pretty dire from the small bits I've seen, but like the team he has on the radio, good crack normally.

Anyone here the c**t this morning between half 7 and 8 moaning because Scott Mills is in the running for best radio personality and the article in one of the papers went into detail about Mills and said "Chris Moyles is only in the running for best breakfast show" Ffs he was greeting for ten minutes about it.

• 3 years later...

I've asked this before, but is there some kind of identi-kit presenter mould they use for these things?

James Corden is the same, simply fat, slightly posh, and painfully unfunny.

It must be to appeal to their core audience, which is bone idle housewives who are probably blown off the bone themselves.

Fat lads must make them feel more comfortable while they lie on the couch and tan their way through and XL sized tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, a fuckoff bag of Doritos and several pint tumblers of wine.