Gazza

zig-a-zig-ah

Story in the news today about his 'mate' who he was living with filmed him while out of it on booze, coke and jellies and sold the vid to the daily star, apparently so he would realise he needs help. He's got no chance if that's the way his so called mates treat him. Must be surrounded by people though, just using him for whatever they can get. Also said Jack Wilshere is stumping up the cost of his treatment, which I found quite bizarre! Are they related or something?

Just to note, I couldn't give a fuck what happens to the English hun waster prick, just saying that would be some situation to be in when folk who are supposed to be your friends treat you like that.

• 4 months later...
  • Site Sponsor

it's an addiction bordering on illness.

A common enough trait in our country. Would you be so self righteous and aloof if he was Scottish and had scored 'the' wonder goal against england?

His footballing skills don't come into it.

Undoubtedly a footballing talent.

The fact he is pissing his life away is the issue.

I'm not self righteous or aloof.

He, like most people in life, has a choice.

He chose to piss what he had away.

Waste of skin

• Site Sponsor

I can only assume you've never had someone close to you being afflicted with an addiction they can't shake off.

'Waste of Oxygen' 'waste of skin' clearly gives the impression that you indeed are self righeous and aloof if you can speak about others in such a manner.

Om your assumption, couldn't be more wrong if you tried
  • Site Sponsor

It's not a case of being sympathetic. He's been fortunate enough to be a position (due to his footballing skills and personality) where he has rich aquaintences who will try and assist.

If the best re-hab money can buy isn't enough, it indicates how bad his addiction is.

If that deems a man a waste of skin and oxygen in your eyes, it says more about you as a person than him.

Bollocks.

Like me and everyone else he had choices.

The fact that he has chosen to piss his life away is a sad reflection on him - nae me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Gazza's a wife beating, alckie cunt desreves no help as he obviously doesn't want it. There are others in the same position out there that would jump at the amount of help he's had but are less privledged. That's what makes it worse the cunts lack o effort when given help.

Spot on Huntly.

Everyone deserves a second chance in life.

This tube has been offered several chances and has pissed them all away.

It must be great being you. So frigging perfect that you can write that kind of shite aimed at people with a horrendous illness/ addiction.

Dry yer eyes min.

He's had umpteen chances.

And addiction or illness aside he's thrown it back in the face of every mug and support group who's tried to help him.

He's a waster, and a violent waster at that.

He's no desire to change and he's better off away.

Dry yer eyes min.

He's had umpteen chances.

And addiction or illness aside he's thrown it back in the face of every mug and support group who's tried to help him.

He's a waster, and a violent waster at that.

He's no desire to change and he's better off away.

garbage. I'd say he's tremendous desire to change yet can't such is his cravings. There was a thread on here about giving up booze for January, I don't know if anyone actually completed it.