Gazza

zig-a-zig-ah

• Site Sponsor

I give up alcohol every January. Part of the reason I do is that I know that alcohol addicts. Not that I have any chance of becoming alcoholic anyway but those who are addicted knew what they were doing. They either hated themselves or they were very weak individuals. Either way, alcoholism didn't creep up on them one day. They invested many years and thousands of pounds building up their tolerance to the drug, often misguidedly under the self-delusion that they were being sociable or having fun. The one thing they weren't doing when they were fostering their addiction was investing in others, whether their families or society in general. It is the most selfish of "diseases" and cunts like Gascoigne are the most self-obssessed, horrible individuals on the planet. Harmless to anyone but himself is one argument. Ask his ex-wife and his kids though. Even if that were true, he's no fucking use to anybody now and a complete waste of space. His mental illness has been brought upon his self. He needs to fuck off and expire.

Correct RS.

Sadly, the media seem to think that the exploits of this clown are still newsworthy.

He is now a nobody.

I suspect it'll not be that long before he is in the news again but this time it'll be to report that his battle he has lost.

• 2 months later...