Andy Bagshaw

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes she is 1000 times better than the Babestation chav

Dunno, from other pics of the "babestation chav," she looked quite f**kable, that looks like a naggy bitch, especially the WAG type "I ging oot wi a loon 'at plays fir peterheid, am fkn ace," type attitude...

However your entitled to your opinion OCD.

Judged from one picture of her smiling?

Admittedly it's a snap judgement but one which am going to have to stand by due to:

a) her BF looks like an NSYNC tribute reject

b) she actually goes out with said reject

c) any girlwho goes out with any loon who spends more time on his hair and lets him away with it...

d) Wanted to stir up some controversy RE: Babestation Chav and comparisons.

• 1 month later...

Bagshaw in today's Evening Express:

Former Aberdeen FC kid Bagshaw determined to bounce back

THE BUZZ of being touted as the next big thing must seem like a distant memory to Andy Bagshaw.

The one-time Aberdeen FC wonderkid faces an uncertain future in the game following his release from Peterhead.

At the age of 20, the lad who was likened to Wayne Rooney finds himself without a club.

But former Scotland youth international captain Bagshaw remains confident he will eventually make it big.

Bagshaw said:

I feel sorry for him, had heaps of talent yet was hindered by a certain person, says alot when he was still getting picked for his Scotland age group and made captain despite our manager not even looking at him, he'd rather have some gallus weegie ned.

If the boy was good enough, eventually his talent would have shone through at Peterhead. There is no way a coach, or group of coaches could retard someones development so severely.

The fact is Bagshaw wasn't good enough for play for Aberdeen. If he was even half as a good as he's been made out, he'd have been a standout at Peterhead. As it were, he was struggling to make even the bench!

The lad wasn't good enough to make it as a footballer. It happens.

I disagree, the setback of being let go by Aberdeen must have been quite a big one, I think to anyone who grew up as a fan of the club would have been quite taken a back by it, at his youth levels though he was always a stand out, played in midfield for Aberdeen reserve and wasn't as good, these are things that are wqrecking the careers of many talented youth players in Scotland.

I disagree, the setback of being let go by Aberdeen must have been quite a big one, I think to anyone who grew up as a fan of the club would have been quite taken a back by it, at his youth levels though he was always a stand out, played in midfield for Aberdeen reserve and wasn't as good, these are things that are wqrecking the careers of many talented youth players in Scotland.

Your fishing is still terrible. And if not fishing you're making yourself look stupid.