Andy Bagshaw

Bearing in mind a couple of lads commenting here actually "KNOW" Andy........think its a bit impossible to comment after people "BUMPED" into him.

my mate used go school with them so "KNOW" a fair bit to be fair. if your young and your a footballer your more chance being a tit

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SS RED
my mate used go school with them so "KNOW" a fair bit to be fair. if your young and your a footballer your more chance being a tit

who's your "mate"? As I went to school with him Primary and Secondry.

Spot on, pretty sure he was only 17 when he went with them on tour

He was 16 as he signed for the dons about may and then when Calderwood taken over just after that and he went on tour with the dons. I've know Andy for awhile and would never think he is too big for his boots, think its basically people speaking a load of sh*te which the majority do on here lol.

I know a fair few folk went to school with Bagshaw, and his younger brother. These guys all know him personally and grew up with him.

Never heard a bad word said against him, and I was naturally semi-inquisitive when he was being hailed as the next big thing.

So I don't believe any of this too big for his boots crap. If you seen him out on town and he rubbed you up the wrong way then don't blame it on him being a footballer, blame it on him being pished. And in case you haven't noticed, even the nicest of guys can act like tits every now and again after a few too many.

At the end of the day w*nker or not he's one of hundreds of footballers who don't reach the dizzy height expected of him. Theres really nothing else left to say on the matter.

Agreed.

Regardless of whether or not the boy acts like a c**t when out and about in town, he just plainly wasn't good enough to make it as a pro-footballer. Simples.

I got telt from my mate used know him from goals on thurs and from the kebbab shop just going on what i was told

Couldn't think of anyone 4 years older than us before until you mentioned that, but if it's the boys that i'm thinking of there all pally with him when they see him. Bang out of order spouting sh*t behind his back when they speak to him like best mates.

Couldn't think of anyone 4 years older than us before until you mentioned that, but if it's the boys that i'm thinking of there all pally with him when they see him. Bang out of order spouting sh*t behind his back when they speak to him like best mates.

It is quite funny how there the ones who call him a pr**k and say he acts all billy big time but there the ones completely up his arse when he is there.

• 3 years later...
A FORMER Aberdeen FC player has denied acting in a racially aggravated manner at a city nightspot.

Andy Bagshaw, 24, who was once a rising star of the SPL and an ex-Scotland youth international captain is accused of behaving in a racially aggregated manner at Revolution in Belmont Street, Aberdeen on March 18 last year.

Bagshaw, who now plays for Highland League side Inverurie Locos, is accused of the offences along with Pete Shaw, 24, whose address was given in court papers as 88 Mile End Avenue, Aberdeen.

Not guilty pleas were entered on behalf of the pair, who did not appear in person at Aberdeen Sheriff Court.

Sheriff Edward Savage continued the case until January 31.

Bagshaw, whose address was given in Aberdeen Sheriff Court papers as 1 Beechgrove Gardens, Aberdeen, he was dumped from Aberdeen FC in 2007 by then manager Jimmy Calderwood.

Is Beechgrove Gardens not student digs?