Tv Series

Stephen Hawking's Brave New World( ? ) is pretty far out.

After this last night was the documentary about Alan Turing. A guy who deserved better , much better. Considering he single-handedly( almost ) saved the world.

Persecuted because he was gay and because of the ignorance of others.

Genius !

I widnae have wanted his babies but would have been happy to call him a friend.

Watching a few things just now:

i) Sons of Anarchy Season 4 - its o.k. its started to become a bit of choir to watch to be honest. The new characters in it: the fanny biker D.A. and the black sherriff are shit and dimensionless. I hear its been renewed for a 5th season.

ii) Boardwalk Empire Season 2: Nice to have it back, but a bit of a let down though - its lost a bit of its pace, i get the feeling they really don't know where to take it. Also there just making characters shag for the sake of it - some very innappropriate/unrealistic relationships are developing; you can see where its heading.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait. Hopefully as good as the 86 series and the movie.

Currently watching the usual Bones, Fringe, Boardwalk Empire and trying to stay interested in Blue Bloods.

Got into watching Terra nova, American Horror Story, Walking Dead Season 2 and Pan Am.

American Horror Story, what do you think of it?

Just finished watching the last episode of Chicago Code. I demand a 2nd series :crossfingers:

Shawn Ryan has said that a 2nd series pretty much won't be happening...Im sure I read that one channel wanted to take if on but were wanting to change the format, but ryan said no.shame really, cracking show. Southland is my cop show of choice now.

Shawn Ryan has said that a 2nd series pretty much won't be happening...Im sure I read that one channel wanted to take if on but were wanting to change the format, but ryan said no.shame really, cracking show. Southland is my cop show of choice now.

That's disappointing to hear about Chicago Code :(

That's disappointing to hear about Chicago Code :(

Yeah it sucks! It was a cracking show. And a hell of a lot better than blue bloods - but then thats full of all the smaltz that the yanks love. This is the problem with american shows, so many get cancelled at the drop of a hat, ive lost count of the shows that have been cancelled half way through storylines.

Southland on more4 is a very good show. Its on series 3 just now though. I'd recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...