Tv Series

Any new shows worth checking out - not really been gripped by anything I've seen so far from the new season in the States... The first episode of Dexter was great... I had a look at Person of Interest but it hasn't really grabbed me... Terra Nova's on the to watch list but might give it a few episodes before I get stuck in...

Anyone seen anything new worth checking out ?

Yeah, but Dexter's straight, isn't he?

Fuck off. :laughing:

I think so. I've only watched series one and two. Don't spoil it.

His sister is a nippy cow and I'd like an hour with her with a scalpel and a giant rubber cock.

She'd be on the receiving end of both eventually. I'd take the full hour though.

Anyway... watched the start of the new season of It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia. Actually had to run to the bog to throw up I was laughing so hard.

Can't find any decent quality clips, but here's an old episode where Mac finds out that Charlie has never eaten a pear, so he takes him to the market to buy him one.

Only trouble is Charlie's retarded....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BClZx2W1Hsg

How good wasvthe breaking bad finale - brilliant ! The walking dead starts back up on Sunday again - great tv time of year !

Have you been downloading or streaming this, or is it on tv?? I started watching the 1st series on fx ages ago when it just stopped! Hoping they start showing it again as its a series I'd like to see- don't want stream etc, it's not the same...

Have you been downloading or streaming this, or is it on tv?? I started watching the 1st series on fx ages ago when it just stopped! Hoping they start showing it again as its a series I'd like to see- don't want stream etc, it's not the same...

Agreed, I just bought the first 2 series on DVD, the 3rd isn't even out on the UK yet. I fear I'm going to have to watch it on the internet, even though I hate it, just because the first 2 series were so good.

Agreed, I just bought the first 2 series on DVD, the 3rd isn't even out on the UK yet. I fear I'm going to have to watch it on the internet, even though I hate it, just because the first 2 series were so good.

I may just have to bite the bullet and buy the dvds...it was my mate that put me onto the show, so he might have them right enough... :itch-chin:

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching Entourage. Great series, bit of a sappy ending though.

I think I'll give Arrested Development a go next.

I'm about giving up with South Park, it's been absolutely balls this season.

I can't say i knew anybody who even still watched that show. I binned it years ago. Family Guy all the way :thumbup1:

Been watching the new Kelsey Grammar drama called Boss, about the Mayor of Chicago who's just discovered he's got a debilitating disease, estranged from his wife and his daughter's a drug addicted minister... It's a bit Brotherhood, a bit The Wire, and a bit good... Particularly as this little chickadee likes to get her kit off http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005370/

5 episodes in, already renewed for a second season... Looks worth investing in...