Tv Series

Half way through season 3 of Sons of Anarchy. Fairly enjoying it.

If i was being a touch critical i would say that things are starting to get a little repetitive, the Irish accents are sh*te, and it amuses me how Americans think they are capable of representing the intricacies of northern irish politics/terrorism on the little screen.

But all in all a positive experience.

Half way through season 3 of Sons of Anarchy. Fairly enjoying it.

If i was being a touch critical i would say that things are starting to get a little repetitive, the Irish accents are sh*te, and it amuses me how Americans think they are capable of representing the intricacies of northern irish politics/terrorism on the little screen.

But all in all a positive experience.

Thought S3 was generally terrible, but it was maybe just terrible compared to S2, cuase that was some of the best drama I've ever seen in a tv show.

Think S4 has just started in the states.

Just watched the first episode of the new season of the Office. It'll be the first season without Michael Scott. I enjoyed the last three episodes of season 7 when he wasn't in it but I think based on this episode the season will struggle. Not impressed with it. Also watched the first episode of Season 4 of Parks and Recreation. It was much better.

Just realised that Modern Family has started again too so away to watch a couple of episodes of the new season.

Got to love EZTV Stream. :sheepdance: