Pet Hates

StandFree1982

My standard response when a weegie inevitably asks on holiday - an Embra man? You a Jambo or a Hibby?

Nah. No really into football.

It's either that or the cunt launches into his thoughts on your club for 3 hours. Usually trying to lick your backside on the subject while you know he'll be one of the cunts spouting obscenities and pissing in the street when they visit.

Also they manage to fit in, I'm a bluenose myself like. I never fucking asked. But i guessed. From your flip flops. And beach towel. And tattoo. And gold club crest ring.

You walk away and hear over your shoulder him asking the next victim. Where you from big man? Sheffield? Wednesday or United mate? Mel Sterland, Chris Woods, wee Flecks doon there..etc etc.

He goes back to his family safe in the knowledge he's confirmed Glesga as friendly and the Gers as having fans everywhere. A total penis.

• Upvote 5

Fat lazy weegies that sit by the pool all fucking day getting redder and redder .

This may be unique to me ,but that moment where they go in the pool , smooth their wet hair back, gave a wee look about , and then get back out 30 seconds later with a feeling of accomplishment like they've swam the fucking Channel ,really fucking annoys me.

Be fair, it's not everyday they go near water

I went on a lads holiday to Sunny Beach Bulgaria and there was a rough as tatties Irish family there just doing what they wanted.

The boy who worked the reception was a wee chromosome missing thing from another era. Looked like he slept in a box in the cellar of an abandoned orphanage by day. He launched one of the Irish families wee laddies through the glass door at reception. Shit went down that I didn't see, but I knew it was time to get out of there. Place was rough as fuck with dodgy mafia types everywhere and homeless cunts with no limbs begging on every corner. A real air of menace about the place. That was my last package holiday thingy ma bob. We booked for 2 weeks. I took a flight home after a week, said goodbye to the lads and got the fuck out of there.

This was where I first properly heard the Aberdeen accent and fell in love with it. There was an old boy in our hotel called Eddie. Cunt was about 70 and was there on his own. Loved the women and drink and had some great jokes and stories. Motherfuckers skin looked like a varnished floor. He always used to say goodbye with 'All the breast'. I still use that to this day.

My pet hate would be package holidays. You do them when you're younger cos you don't know any better. Kinda like watching soap operas or taking speed - You grow out of it.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Fat lazy weegies that sit by the pool all fucking day getting redder and redder .

This may be unique to me ,but that moment where they go in the pool , smooth their wet hair back, gave a wee look about , and then get back out 30 seconds later with a feeling of accomplishment like they've swam the fucking Channel ,really fucking annoys me.

Same but different. The cunts (almost certainly weegies) that come out of the sauna/steam room and straight into the pool for your aforementioned 30 second channel dash. Y'know, cos they were a bit sweaty n'that. Usually tend to have lots of body hair for some reason.

Ruth Davidson.

Massive wanker.

She could be done with losing a few stone like. Maybe she should take advantage of the Tory Universal Credit policy. Nae money for six weeks, a diet of tinned carrots from her local foodbank and eventual eviction for nae being able to pay her mortgage. She would be like a stick insect in no time.

She could be done with losing a few stone like. Maybe she should take advantage of the Tory Universal Credit policy. Nae money for six weeks, a diet of tinned carrots from her local foodbank and eventual eviction for nae being able to pay her mortgage. She would be like a stick insect in no time.

What's her weight got to do with anything?

She's done a good job of reviving the Tories up here

Lift chat

Don't think that because I'm in an enclosed space with you that I want to engage in any sort of trivial nonsense to break the awkward silence

Also hate that stupid bob that people do when trying to get past you, 'oh sorry, mind if I just'

Usually the person being apologised too will say 'oh sorry'

Weird behaviour

CC is spot on about holiday friends. 'We should stay in touch'. Let it go, loser

Folk do it in hostels all the time.

Do you have Insta/ FB/ Twatter

NO.

I've no interest in seeing your face ever again.

You with the tits though, add me

That's why folk go to hostels ain't it poodley?

Chit chat with random bar flies is good; but nae folk on the mate scrounge.