Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guest milne_afc

Anyone got an AFC chat related tattoo?

Was going to get a Thunderwizard across the forearm in a classic Metallica font. But couldn't be arsed.

Still pure.

Folk (mostly weegies) who deem it necessary to travel in whatever Celtic/Rangers memorabilia they can get in the sale from Sports Direct.

Grown men who feel the need to travel on a plane in a fitba shirt when going abroad is signs of a nae righter. 'Haw haw man look who I support, everyone on the plane has to know'. Embarrassing behaviour for anyone above 14 years of age.

Travelling from Glasgow airport for this reason is why I hate Aberdeen airport for being a fucking rip off and for having limited places to travel to.

Aye, add to that hearing Fitba songs when abroad by pissed up Brits.

3am renditions of stand free. Nah. You should have weemin and pooder on your mind at that time, nae Fitba

:laughing:

Got to be fishing but I'll bite.

So just walked into the tattoo artist and asked for a generic tattoo then.

Very original. :clangers2:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jmabxb/uk-popular-tattoos-380

Sorry bud. Was a lame excuse at being funny to the previous post about every cunt having that. Poor effort. Sorry.

And I don't have HATE or SKINS either to be clear. Or any football stuff which is totally West coast bullshit.

Sorry bud. Was a lame excuse at being funny to the previous post about every cunt having that. Poor effort. Sorry.

And I don't have HATE or SKINS either to be clear. Or any football stuff which is totally West coast bullshit.

It ticked every naff tattoo box going. Had to be a wind up.

Tattoos on females. Total turn-off for me.

No surprise there. You're more of a Handmaid's Tale type of guy I reckon.

alexis-bledel-elisabeth-moss-handmaids-t

Rather sexist, no? Why just on females? Its 2017 mate, both genders are free to express themselves in any way they see fit.

Yeah, totally, guys with loads of tattoos look stupid as fuck too too.

I'm merely coming at this from a sexual attractiveness point of view. I'm not interested in the guys, regardless of whether they have tattoos or not. :laughing:

It ticked every naff tattoo box going. Had to be a wind up.

No surprise there. You're more of a Handmaid's Tale type of guy I reckon.

alexis-bledel-elisabeth-moss-handmaids-t

No idea what that it tbh. Pretty sure the one on the right is the President's daughter in the West Wing though. She's actually pretty decent. Clearly been made to look at her worst in whatever that is above though,

I remember years ago it felt like there was 2 studios in Edinburgh. Mainly Billy on Leith Walk. Grumpy cunt. Now tattoo studios are on every corner. Like Starbucks. Or Greggs. Girl from Edinburgh Uni in yesterday. About 22. Getting a consultation on a wolf and moon up her thigh. I immediately pictured the wolf howling. But its mouth where her fanny is. Her pubes being it's face and her fanny its mouth. Changed days from telling Billy you want an anchor on your forearm. Don't think he'd have done a fanny wolf.

I have zero tats as well. Too scared that I get one and either hate it or think the artist had made a cunt of it.

I'm a fussy bastard .

0 for me also. Been contemplating getting one for years but know I would end up hating it in the end.

Mates 18 year old brother got part a sleeve done, his arms as skinny as a pencil and just looks daft on him, thinks he's hard/cool as he has one though...